jealous of that! Wish someone would take over in my West Brom save!

Wait...this has NEVER happened to me. If you get a tycoon takeover, how much of a transfer budget do you get each year on average? From those pictures, it looks like about 120 million...

My friend had a Man United takeover and got 600 Million to spend...WTF

I've never got a takeover either, I wish somebody would take one of my clubs over! You can of course add Sugar Daddies in the Editor but that doesn't seem fun to me. Wasn't there an option when starting a game in FM2012 that could increase your chances of a takeover, or something like that? Is there such an option in FM2013?

when he took over in december got £81 mill still had some of them transfers on 48months got £100 mill start of 4th season just got £90 start of 5th season

jealous of that! Wish someone would take over in my West Brom save!

I don't think you want anyone taking over West Brom.. My mate got a take over and it all went downhill fro there.. Financial problems, having to sell his best players, no transfer money etc.

Haven't seen any FM 2013 Tycoon Takeover thread yet.

I'll get the ball rolling with an Arsenal takeover! Unexpected to say the least.

View attachment 282827
This isn't a tycoon takeover its a consortium takeover, they happen a lot and the money mentioned wont go in the transfer kitty it will just go towards the running of the club.

This isn't a tycoon takeover its a consortium takeover, they happen a lot and the money mentioned wont go in the transfer kitty it will just go towards the running of the club.

Oh. They do spend atleast 50mil a year though..

Norwich got taken over by Saudi oil tycoons and signed Sneijder and a 20mil wonderegen. Fun times

my Derby got taken over by local businessman only. he got rid of club-debts and that's all. no huge warchest whatsoever.

My Man Utd team got a tycoon take over, get 5m a week for wages and on average 500-600m a year transfer which is way more then needed..

My Man Utd team got a tycoon take over, get 5m a week for wages and on average 500-600m a year transfer which is way more then needed..

Same here, I get like 400m a season to spend, but I don't need anyone :/ As I bought regens, and they're all in first team now. Typical, got so much money, when you don't need it :/

I afforded myself 1 luxury player I brought Messi for £179m just because it was never going to make a dent and I knew the fans and players would love it

i wish Chelsea would be taken over :( im guessing there isnt a way the chairman turns into a sugar daddy?

Would it be possible for people to upload these saves? Would be fun to play on these especially the Newcastle, Man Utd & Norwich ones.