Tycoon Takeovers

if you can tell me how to upload i will put my newcastle one on havent been on it since won league in 4th season

i saved an image of Glasgow Rangers in a consortium takeover. but it is led by a Tycoon businessmen ? so can this be considered a tycoon takeover?

oh and i dont know how to get to the saved image through steam?

Celta just got taken over in my game, I could upload if anyone is interested.

I too have a Blackpool save, I'm at 2019, however I resigned from Blackpool to takeover the England National Team.

The board where pretty fair, they gave me 20mil a year on average as transfer budget, not to mention they also built me a new stadium in the process and I invested every year in youth and main training facilities. I think that if you meet the board objectives each year you'll always get a good budget to work with.

Is there any more Tycoon's, Any in the first two seasons? If so post some more??

Not sure if counts, but a consortium led by local tycoon:

Pumped 90% of yearly wage budget, we'll see at the beginning of the next season if there will be more money.

PS I am Salthill :D Beginning of the 7th season ,only one cup winner.

Nice! I always enjoy a save with Atletico Madrid. Haven't had a tycoon takeover, usually just a local businessman. Did he give you a nice transfer fund?

yeh he gave me 200 mill that January transfer window

Why don't you share the save with us? Upload it at megaupload or summat

Why don't you share the save with us? Upload it at megaupload or summat

I will if i can get the date as early as i can, because i dont know if i saved it till the end of January when i had all my players

Back