u18's - Liverpool vs Southend

Mally

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
Any one else watching this? 8-0 atm and not even finished. 5 goals for Raheem Sterling and all quality goals. He looks unstoppable with his pace, dribbling and guess what end product finishing. Trying not to get carried away but oh well.

Borrell has got the team playing amazing football, pass and move pass and move.

Its live on LFCTV an is about to finish so catch the highlight its worth it. 9-0 as I write this now, Toni Silva.

9-0 was Sterling again I thought? Sterling is having a class game.

EDIT: I think I was wrong, my bad :p

Our young players look very promising; Suso, Silva, Coady and Sterling. Really looking forward to the next couple of seasons.

Toni Silva got the the 9th, what a game. Very exciting times for Liverpool FC.

Our youth team are better than ever, great time for NESV to come in, hoping to rely on youth more.

Finished 9-0, Sterling with 5 goals! :O

Raheem Sterling has looked like Messi out there, I honestly think he could come in for 1 or 2 Europa League games and perform well. Maybe even get a couple of Prem performances coming on from the bench. Don't want to ruin him though :S

Raheem Sterling, never know which way hes going to go. Plays left wing and can cut inside but is just as likely to go down the line. Pace in abundance.

Raheem Sterling has insane talent. scary to think what he will be like when hes 20

And Sterling is only 16 aswell, really bright future ahead of him.

very poor showing from the Southend lads although on the night beaten by a far better side. Doesn't help that Kane Ferdinand, the brightest young product at Southend has been pulled out of the U18's and is now a first team regular. great expierence for the youngsters though, most of them will never get to play at one of the best stadiums again in their career.

I honestly don't think they were that bad, just completely out classed. There right back must of hated every minute of that game with Sterling running at him.

Hopefully United will get past Newcastle on Wednesday. Will be a cracking tie at Anfield!

I think the quality of the opposition has to be taken into account before you get too carried away... Southend u18s are hardly great.

Although Sterling sounds like a good player from what I've heard, never seen him play though.

I think the quality of the opposition has to be taken into account before you get too carried away... Southend u18s are hardly great.

Although Sterling sounds like a good player from what I've heard, never seen him play though.

Doesn't matter we were clinic and all the goals were quality.

Believe me, if you'd seen him, you'd be agreeing ;)

actually I beg to differ. Southend U18's are league champions of this area last season and going well again this season, a lot of U18's have been either sold to premier league clubs such as Michael Ngoo to Liverpool (i think that was his name) Medi Adelimba to Derby and another chap to Everton with a few being watching by prem/championship clubs. Some of them are now first team players like Kane Ferdinand, Harry Crawford etc.

although these names mean nothing to you, Soutend Utd have a very respected youth system.

Doesn't matter we were clinic and all the goals were quality.

So if say... the Liverpool first team, played say... London Disabled people with no arms or legs United... and Liverpool won 9-0, it wouldn't matter they were playing people with no arms or legs?
oO)

actually I beg to differ. Southend U18's are league champions of this area last season and going well again this season, a lot of U18's have been either sold to premier league clubs such as Michael Ngoo to Liverpool (i think that was his name) Medi Adelimba to Derby and another chap to Everton with a few being watching by prem/championship clubs. Some of them are now first team players like Kane Ferdinand, Harry Crawford etc.

although these names mean nothing to you, Soutend Utd have a very respected youth system.

Apologies, I stand corrected. I just judged their youth team on the standard of their first team, my mistake.