Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask what happened in my 2nd leg of the Europa League game vs Dinamo as the screenshot isnt up.

Also, LAMBERT! Y U NO PLAY INIESTA?

Can I ask what happened in my 2nd leg of the Europa League game vs Dinamo as the screenshot isnt up.

Also, LAMBERT! Y U NO PLAY INIESTA?

sorry dude must of forgot, you did qualify to the group stages.......has for Iniesta, he has declined alot........his CA is 153.

OK, Dyslexia United are going to romp to the title. Battle for 2nd I guess, a lot like the SPL this season (Dyslexia United= Celtic)

OK, Dyslexia United are going to romp to the title. Battle for 2nd I guess, a lot like the SPL this season (Dyslexia United= Celtic)

They do look strong but there is a long way to go...........Next update will be tomorrow.

Fergies contract is a rolling contract till 2025

Not sure how we lost our place in the CL has we all did well and league rep is 200??? - maybe its a bug?

First update will be up within the hour

Well, it must be a bug (i'm also playing the 'best placed qual round 1' - which must be wrong!
I'm not playing euro cup instead am i? :'(

Well, it must be a bug (i'm also playing the 'best placed qual round 1' - which must be wrong!
I'm not playing euro cup instead am i? :'(

I know dude.........It's harsh.......I may have found the reason though......does the cofficient points have an effect!??? if so yours is quite low!???

Of course it is, as am i new club :) But the individual club coefficient only affect the seeding.
I did'nt go on for euro cup qual did i? :'(

Of course it is, as am i new club :) But the individual club coefficient only affect the seeding.
I did'nt go on for euro cup qual did i? :'(

you were in the champions league playoff final and lost to Juventus:( However you are in the Europa League.

Oh, thats ******* great, i was afraid i was out of european football for good this season!!

Yes going strong in the league 2nd :)

2nd in the league, got out of my group in the Europa League and Barkley is in actual BEAST MODE

2nd in the league, got out of my group in the Europa League and Barkley is in actual BEAST MODE

I know, Barkley is reaching his full potential....He has scored some goals from centre mid aint he!?

I know, Barkley is reaching his full potential....He has scored some goals from centre mid aint he!?
Massively happy with him, McEachran and Falcao so far. Never seen Barkley play so well in any save

Status
Not open for further replies.