Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Potta, if you can't put in my new manager just sack whoever is in charge for me, ta.

Hart
Van der Wiel - Thiago Silva - Alderweild - Coentrao
Gaitan - Busquets - Schweinsteiger - Hazard
Hulk - Higuain​

That team won just 2 games all season LOL. It's a little head scratching actually, where is the problem? Also don't have a high enough budget to try sign a new player. But hopefully without Mr Negative (Del Bosque) we can have a better season.

I have to agree with you there, on paper you have one of the strongest, but for whatever reason it has not worked out.

Goalkeeper

Hugo Lloris (O23) – Chubb23 – 12.4m

RiotAct – 12m

Defenders

Domencio Criscito (O23) - UNSOLD

Danilo – gogogo golem – 1m

United 68 – 500k

Tiago Ilori– Prodigal Son - 4m

Gogogo golem – 1m

Johan Martial – RiotAct – 6m

Midfielders

Cesc Fabregas (O23) – nirmit11 – 21m

Maddox176 – 1k

Theo Walcott – chubb23 – 15.3m

Nirmit11 5.1m

Aaron Ramsey – nirmit11 – 200k

Maddox176 – 1k

View attachment 274059
thought this was a regen:p
– Sam91 – 7m

Strikers

View attachment 274063
Sam91 – 20m

RiotAct– 13m
Falcao (O23) – Sam91 – 24m

Andy Martin looks awesome!!!!!!!! Bit annoyed I spent so much but team needed drastically improving after last season

Quite worried about this season, my form was **** after AVB left so I can see us fighting for survival.

TRADING DEADLINE:

SAT 8th SEPTEMBER 2012 AT 4PM

Great game so far. Looking forward to the next season, hope we can get a champions league place this time round.

Thanks mate, I hope you are all enjoying the game so far!? @Sam 91 - you need to clear your debt by trading day deadline or risk having a points deduction.....eek

Thanks mate, I hope you are all enjoying the game so far!? @Sam 91 - you need to clear your debt by trading day deadline or risk having a points deduction.....eek
GAHH only just realised that.

I'll sell Niang, Nelson Oliviera, Asenjo back to you if possible please? How much will that get me?

GAHH only just realised that.

I'll sell Niang, Nelson Oliviera, Asenjo back to you if possible please? How much will that get me?

24m dude

Niang = 12m
Oliviera= 6m
Asenjo = 6m

do you want me to proceed!? like this post.

Is looking for a goalkeeper, striker and a right midfielder if anyone is selling?

IMPORTANT (POTTA!): You still hasnt made a 2025 contract for Ferguson (so he's contract is running out in 2014!!)

And how did we lose our direct place in the CL?
We had good european results, and Dyslexia won the euro cup?

Last edited:
Is looking for a goalkeeper, striker and a right midfielder if anyone is selling?

IMPORTANT (POTTA!): You still hasnt made a 2025 contract for Ferguson (so he's contract is running out in 2014!!)

And how did we lose our direct place in the CL?
We had good european results, and Dyslexia won the euro cup?

Fergies contract is a rolling contract till 2025

Not sure how we lost our place in the CL has we all did well and league rep is 200??? - maybe its a bug?

First update will be up within the hour

Status
Not open for further replies.