• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, that's Chesny's season over personally. Will be get above Almunia in the pecking order again once he recovers if he needs time off - I doubt it :S

LOL.

Almunia has played 2 games at the Nou Camp before..

Barcelona 4-1 Arsenal
Barcelona 5-0 (his old team)

Personally, that's Chesny's season over personally. Will be get above Almunia in the pecking order again once he recovers if he needs time off - I doubt it :S

Not Almunia he needs to worry about, it's Fabianski. Almunia is ageing and (last year's performance against Barca notwithstanding) more or less completely useless. Fabianski has at very least shown signs of improvement.

Dull atmosphere at the Nou Camp... Lot's of whistling by the Barca fans when Arsenal have possession, as if it's anti-football. LOL

Barcelona tactic: Pass pass pass pass then pass it to Messi.
If it doesnt work then
Pass pass pass pass pass pass it to Dani Alves.
next up,

Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass then again pass it to Messi.

Dull atmosphere at the Nou Camp... Lot's of whistling by the Barca fans when Arsenal have possession, as if it's anti-football. LOL

Load of ****.. the atmosphere there is the best in the world - never mind Spain.

The whistling is their way of intimidating the opponent. Like what English fans do, but we boo rather than whistle. Can you imagine 95000 people whistling at you when you're trying to look up and find a pass whilst 2 or 3 players chase you for the ball. It's why it is a fortress.

Barcelona tactic: Pass pass pass pass then pass it to Messi.
If it doesnt work then
Pass pass pass pass pass pass it to Dani Alves.
next up,

Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass then again pass it to Messi.

And it is very successful.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Almunia cleen sheet anyone?

I'll donate my left ******** to research facilities if he does.

oh **** i'm late, can someone make a quick sum up of the game so far?

I'm going to hold you to that Irish Scouse...

To be fair, Barca probably get this week in week out, teams playing with 9 or 10 men behind the ball at all times defending there balls off, it's only a matter of time until they break through. Arsenal have had like 20% posession, and that's being generous :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back