UCL: Arsenal Vs FC Barcelona 1st k/o round

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was expected when they speak the truth

Oh So it is okay for Wenger to insult an official and such.....

I wonder of Joss will come on with his Pathetic rant, he has aimed at Sir Alex all week.

Oh So it is okay for Wenger to insult an official and such.....

I wonder of Joss will come on with his Pathetic rant, he has aimed at Sir Alex all week.

Yes it is when he changed the game by sending off RVP 1 second after he blew the whistle for offside.

How he gave that a red card i will never know

Yes it is when he changed the game by sending off RVP 1 second after he blew the whistle for offside.

How he gave that a red card i will never know

But When Fergie has a go, for a dodgy penalty resulting in the goal that loses us the game at the bridge, he is told by you gooners to shut the **** up and stop moaning........

But When Fergie has a go, for a dodgy penalty resulting in the goal that loses us the game at the bridge, he is told by you gooners to shut the **** up and stop moaning........

Suppose but playing chelsea at the bridge with 11 men for 89 minutes isn't the same as playing Barca at camp nou with 10 men for near enough the whole 2nd half.

Even with that penalty given against you. You can still win the PL

We cant win the UCL now because of the ref's mistake

:)

Both Ferguson and Wenger deserved it.

Now get a grip, morons.

Suppose but playing chelsea at the bridge with 11 men for 89 minutes isn't the same as playing Barca at camp nou with 10 men for near enough the whole 2nd half.

But in both cases neither team deserved to win the game, you didnt deserve to go through... we didnt deseve to beat chelsea. I as have many United fans accepted hgow wrong fergie was and stated it.. Why wont you do the same for Arsene.

Still waiting for Joss to call this pathetic.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Both Ferguson and Wenger deserved it.

Now get a grip, morons.

I have never said he didnt Billy. SO maybe you should read my posts before you post about that. If you take a look at Bens profile, last week, i said fergie was boring me and it was wrong of him.

The ref's mistakes could have cost Barca as well. Plus Koscienly should have been sent off and having him sent off would have had much more of an effect.

But in both cases neither team deserved to win the game, you didnt deserve to go through... we didnt deseve to beat chelsea. I as have many United fans accepted hgow wrong fergie was and stated it.. Why wont you do the same for Arsene.

Still waiting for Joss to call this pathetic.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

I have never said he didnt Billy. SO maybe you should read my posts before you post about that. If you take a look at Bens profile, last week, i said fergie was boring me and it was wrong of him.

I admit we we outplayed and barca were better on the night but i still think what Arsene's said was right as it kinda ruined it for us :)

I admit we we outplayed and barca were better on the night but i still think what Arsene's said was right as it kinda ruined it for us :)

How can his actions be right thought, they are wrong.

No-one cares. The thread is supposed to be closed anyway.

Cumon Arsenal fans, no matter what you or Wenger thinks what he said was wrong simple as that.

No-one cares. The thread is supposed to be closed anyway.

I Closed it already Mike reopened it to post the guardian link.

I will close again as we are arguing over silly things :)

amazing, seems i vastly overestimated the ability of people to debate a point

Status
Not open for further replies.