UCL - SC Braga vs Arsenal Match Thread

Its so frustrating because Man Utd haven't been great this season but the way Arsenal and Chelsea have been going lately we are making them look like world beaters. Both teams should know Utd don't need any help in trying to win trophies they can do it theirselfs.
think we dicussed this at the beginning of the season that the best time to damage united is at the beginning of the season because 2nd half we are very good, we both agreed (rare scenario) and that if united were top at christmas, it wouldnt bode well for the others

With Chelsea i can see them coming out of their slump but arsenal, its the same old thing and im starting to wonder if its actually becoming an ingrained flaw in their side.

think we dicussed this at the beginning of the season that the best time to damage united is at the beginning of the season because 2nd half we are very good, we both agreed (rare scenario) and that if united were top at christmas, it wouldnt bode well for the others

With Chelsea i can see them coming out of their slump but arsenal, its the same old thing and im starting to wonder if its actually becoming an ingrained flaw in their side.

Yer i totally agree, normally Chelsea have a very poor December but this year we have had a poor November and with the fixtures we have in December i would easily trade the months this season.

Couldn't agree more, that is why i said if JT played on Saturday we would have got somthing from the game even if it was a point. Arsenal used to have a player like this a certain Patrick Vieira and i don't think they have had a player like that since he left and is it a coincidence they haven't won anything since he left??
no coincdence at all. all sides need a leader like that. Think we're lucky at united we have 3 or 4 players who can do that, backed by even more experienced heads. JT is the same, not quite the player of old (but still very good) but his leaderships skills are unquestionable. Wenger needs to find a player like this, and they are not easy to find, or cheap to purchase, but he needs a player like that. he doesnt just physically need to be a warrior, but mentally he has to be a rock as well.

no coincdence at all. all sides need a leader like that. Think we're lucky at united we have 3 or 4 players who can do that, backed by even more experienced heads. JT is the same, not quite the player of old (but still very good) but his leaderships skills are unquestionable. Wenger needs to find a player like this, and they are not easy to find, or cheap to purchase, but he needs a player like that. he doesnt just physically need to be a warrior, but mentally he has to be a rock as well.

Agree with the Utd's leaders i mean if Rio is out you have Vidic, if he is out you have Scholes, if he is out you have Giggs, if he is out you have Neville and i would even say if they are all out you have VDS. I don't like Drogba much as a captain as he dosen't seem that vocal but we have leader type players, Ivanovic is quite vocal as is Lampard who is vice captain anyway but i think if you have JT in the squad he has enough leadership qualities to be the only leader in the side.

Im glad Wenger is still in charge at Arsenal because he has become stubborn and i know for a fact if they signed a Goalkeeper, centre half and a natural born leader they would be almost unbeatable.