UCL - SC Braga vs Arsenal Match Thread

Braga 2-0.

Wonderful finish from Mattheus again.

Anyone care to discuss how Braga don't deserve this in any way at all?

Typic Arsenal really, so much of the play - no killer instinct. 2-0. Great control.

Please Mr. Wenger, take a note from SAF's book, give them the hairdryer. They deserve it. Then punch the referee.

:'( dear oh dear...what's wrong with us? At least we have an excuse of a ridiculous referee desicion(s)...oh frack...they scored another :'( I wish it was like FM and you could just quit without saving if everything goes wrong in a game for you

Braga 2-0.

Iv never personally seen a more one sided game (A)

Please Mr. Wenger, take a note from SAF's book, give them the hairdryer. They deserve it. Then punch the referee.

I will pay money for that to happen.

I'd rather collect my winnings for this match. My mate owes me a tenner.

Goals reminded me of Bale's on saturday, as much as I hate to think about it.

Let down by shocking refereeing though. What a massive ****.

Goals reminded me of Bale's on saturday, as much as I hate to think about it.

Let down by shocking refereeing though. What a massive ****.
you're having a rubbish evening but please cut out the excessive swearing

Wow, just wow, referee's of that quality shouldn't be allowed near Europa League matches, 1 stonewall penalty and another decent claim turned down it seemed every 50/50 went Braga's way 2 players of injured for Arsenal, 1 the fault of Braga and 2 gone down holding their ankle's.

No respect for the club or ref, both where shocking, Braga played bruise-ball in the second half and the referee might aswell have worn a Braga shirt, shocking is about the only word to describe him.

Braga 2-0.

They scored 2. You scored none.

We need Braga to beat Shakhtar next time and for us to win against Partizan if we're to finish top. Don't know why Alan Smith is suggesting our chances of progressing have taken a massive blow. Just have to do it later. Wenger needs to sort this ******* shambles out, and not just say "I don't understand how we lost" (it's your ******* job to figure out why we win and lose, and how to improve!)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

you're having a rubbish evening but please cut out the excessive swearing

Sorry (A)

still a **** though :p

WENGER DOESNT HAVE ANY OTHER WAY TO GET A WIN WITHOUT USING THE SHORT PASSES!

When you see a team putting numbers on defence like Brag, you have to use your wingers

They scored 2. You scored none.

Oh really? Jhezz, thanks DMF, hadn't realised that..

We should have had at least one penalty, we dominated the game, created far more chances and still they manage to beat us. Reminds me of Newcastle, and Tottenham :'(

Very, very bad result for Arsenal. Quite apart from losing 2-0, an injury to Eboue and more importantly Fabregas could destabilise your Prem campaign.

Graeme Souness and Lineker suggesting that a) Wenger's job might be in question, and b) As long as we're doing well as a business, the board won't sack him...

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Very, very bad result for Arsenal. Quite apart from losing 2-0, an injury to Eboue and more importantly Fabregas could destabilise your Prem campaign.

As if it isn't in jeopardy already..

Graeme Souness and Lineker suggesting that a) Wenger's job might be in question, and b) As long as we're doing well as a business, the board won't sack him...

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

As if it isn't in jeopardy already..

Why would his job be in question? We have been in situations similar before and managed to pull through it.