UEFA Champions League 1st Knockout Draw Thread

Tottenham - AC Milan
Manchester United - AS Roma
Chelsea - Valencia
Arsenal - Schalke =/= Bayern / Barcelona / Real Madrid

No fair Arsenal are facing the big ones.

Its our own fault really as CJ said for finishing 2nd in one of the easiest groups :S

Please... Please draw Schalke!
Schalke is just as strong as Bayern on their day IMO. While they haven't been doing great lately, they are starting to climb back up the table and they have some very good players - they didn't come 2nd in the Bundesliga last year for no reason.

As there's always a not attractive game I'm pretty sure Shakhtar will get FC Copenhagen. Hope my team (Inter) won't go in Spain again.

Schalke is just as strong as Bayern on their day IMO. While they haven't been doing great lately, they are starting to climb back up the table and they have some very good players - they didn't come 2nd in the Bundesliga last year for no reason.

Indeed. But Bayern came 1st.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

But it's not our fault to lose our star players because of injury.

Even so, we should've won that group even with injuries.

**** you Calum, so many colours in the op!

Dont give me that bollocks.

We won our group which was probably the hardest, without lots of key players..

Defoe, King, Dawson (missed the entire group stage), Huddlestone, Kaboul.

So dont give me that ****.

Dont give me that bollocks.

We won our group which was probably the hardest, without lots of key players..

Defoe, King, Dawson (missed the entire group stage), Huddlestone, Kaboul.

So dont give me that ****.

Every other Arsenal fan can accept we f uped the group we should have won

Oh dear god don't blame the injuries. You should've won it anyway, even with injuries. Apart from that, fitness is a skill which some players have and some don't. If you're going to buy those who don't then you have to expect these things.

we will get either Inter Milan because we hate Rafa and he hates us, AC Milan because of it being Carlo's former side or Roma as i believe im right in saying Carlo supports AS Roma.

Either way im not fussed, to be the best you have to beat the best and there is somthing about playing the big sides that brings the best out in Chelsea as a club.

Stop making crappy excuses please we didnt derserve to be 1st as we got beat off Braga :'(
I'm telling the truth. Is the truth excuses? If that's it. I'm going to flunk my History Test. :S

we will get either Inter Milan because we hate Rafa and he hates us, AC Milan because of it being Carlo's former side or Roma as i believe im right in saying Carlo supports AS Roma.

Either way im not fussed, to be the best you have to beat the best and there is somthing about playing the big sides that brings the best out in Chelsea as a club.

like when they played liverpool

On paper we should of won the group easy, but when it came down to it we we didn't play the part.

I'm telling the truth. Is the truth excuses? If that's it. I'm going to flunk my History Test. :S

No but every team gets Injuries, Spurs had to go through the whole group nearly without Defoe but they still finished first with The Holders in their group

If spurs get Copenhagen they might swell just put us through automatically