UEFA Champions League 1st Knockout Draw Thread

If spurs get Copenhagen they might swell just put us through automatically

No you shoudn't you say people make judgements because your 13 thats why because of daft comments like that !!

We're going to get Barca, it's so obvious.

Yeah :S Like last season we will try and play like them to beat them and fail like last season and end up getting beat 4-1 again :'(

Copenhagen did ace to get through but they won't get any further, couple good players though, Jesper Gronkjaer!

Can we not turn this into an Arsenal hate thread? You know CJ will take any opportunity to slate us...

Anyway, hope we get Bayern or Shalke - Bayern have been doing really badly this season and Frank isn't in form.. Shalke have a couple of good players too though and a strong defence + Neuer who is a top keeper.

If we draw Madrid, I'd love the chance to have another "1-0 at the Bernebau" and if we draw Barca, It'd be a fantastic tie.

I think that Copenhagen could stifle us if we get them, they are a very well organised team and can defend very well. Would be hard to break down and they have great support at home (as do we) but I think we would come out the better over two legs.

Yeah :S Like last season we will try and play like them to beat them and fail like last season and end up getting beat 4-1 again :'(
Probably and Spurs will probably win their KO round, then all the Spurs fans will start bullshitting... long... :p

Spurs v AC
United v Inter
Chelsea v Roma
Arsenal v Barca

Dream draw for me :)

I believe in luck...and if Copenhagen lucky, they might win against Tottenham :p:p

Now I've said that spurs will definitely win they probably won't now, btw you didn't have to take my comment so seriously it was ment to be humorous. I'm sure Copenhagen are a good team and they must be to get this far

From watching several of Copenhagen's games from the group stage, especially against Barca I know how well set up they are. They play a very good game and are defensively solid as they are going forward. Do not underestimate them.

I doubt that people will think it's humourous.

Honestly I do think if we were to get Copenhagen they will really test us

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

What players should I look out for apart from the former Chelsea bloke at Copenhagen?

Honestly I do think if we were to get Copenhagen they will really test us

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

What players should I look out for apart from the former Chelsea bloke at Copenhagen?
Mathias Jorgensen? Lol.

Jesper Gronkjaer

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Spurs might not even get them !

After all we have said bout them I bet we will now

Guessing Arsenal and Chelsea will get mega easy draws as usual and Spurs with another tough one :p.
Prediction:
Arsenal vs Schalke
Chelsea vs Valencia
Spurs vs Ac Milan
Man Utd vs Lyon