UEFA Champions League last 16.

u wer lucky lol, a gritty performance by celtic @ best

I wouldnt say we were that lucky, Milan never really had any good chances, Gilardinos movement was amazing but he could do **** all else

ur gonna gt beat @ san siro tho, ac will hav a few players bk, and gilardino will b fully fit

o yeh forgot to metion celtic, good result for them though to progress now is obviously a hard task

Watched the Celtic game was no bad but hope for a better game at the san siro :)

Didn't see it, anyone got a link to it or something?

Eww Lille want our match replayed, french wankers.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cn34xQU2M94"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cn34xQU2M94" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Rofl, that's terrible and funny thing is he looks as if he's done nothing wrong :D

what a ****, should have sent him off :D

good result for the scousers tonight...bastards...and valencia and lyon, and chelsea i spose, what a shame Terry was stretchered off :)

Lmao, thing is he could of got to it and scored the cheating douche.

Classic dive. Great result for Liverpool though, although I'd love to take a golf club to Craig Bellamy - little ****

yeh, arsehole, u just dnt attack ur team-mates with golf clubs, and am a united fan

shame liverpool and chelsea have gone through, although Barca were ham ove two legs. Surprised Roma did Lyon, means they can't be written off. Good result for Valencia as well obv, some funny pics on the bbc site of the fight!

That fight was funny haha.

Some more big teams out tonight, looking good for Man U, no Arsenal, Barca, Madrid, Lyon, Inter.

Madrid are overrated ttm, always have been, I'd be more fearful of Munich although they are doing ham in the league. Glad Inter and Barca are out, I think if we are to do it it can be this year :) though the 'weaker' teams that have progressed cant be underestimated obv. also Lille were a disgrace in the first half, they were unbelievable. Good to see henrik score in his last home game, we'll have to pick it up if we're to win it though.

edit--haha at arsenal

Last edited:
Anyone see Ruud Gullit ******* himself at Lennons fat belly?

Nope it was on Sky Sports 1. Straight after extra time they were discussing the game and Lennon's belly was hanging out while exchanging shirts. Souness was giving a few comments and his last words were 'It was a good display by Celtic but some people should keep their shirts on after the game'. Ruud was in stitches.