UEFA Champions League Quarter & Semi Final Draw

Hhmm..I wonder what the odds will be on Nasri getting a goal against Barca like he did last game.

Good news for Arsenal fans, Andres Iniesta has been ruled out of the Wednesday tie between us and Barca. Although Fabregas may be out also.

am gutted about last night for both reasons. can see us getting the goal we need at old trafford though. as for arsenal (this is rare for me to say so get ready to print screen lol) i hope arsenal beat barcalona. as much as i hate arsenal, for some reason i hate barca a lot more! and arsenal are english and would love an all english final with them!

Easy draw for Man U, I expect them to get to the final. Probably against Barca, but I think Inter could beat them.

Another Man U v Barca final? it's getting boring now.

I love how wrong you were about Bayern. It pains me to be right all the time (K)

I love how wrong you were about Bayern. It pains me to be right all the time (K)
XD To be fair to him he could still be right with his predictions.

He was definetly wrong about bayern being easy though.:mad:

Cant believe people underestimated bayern, any team who gets to the last 8 of the hardest tournament in world football is not one to be under estimated, fulham proved this when they beat juventus

world cup is harder, but still get what you mean still think manu will get through shame lol