Match 2: Hamburg vs Stabdard Liege

Match 3: Valencia vs Atletico Madrid

Match 4: Benfica vs Liverpool

Last edited:
Semi-Finals

Valencia/Atletico Madrid v Benfica/Liverpool
Hamburg/Standard Liege v Fulham/Wolfsburg

lol Fulham! :)

I think they have a nice Draw, Hard for Liverpool, but they should expect to get to the final! Will be good if Rafa has to play against his old team! :)

o my favorites against each other...sorry Fulham fans but I must support Edin Dzeko in this one anyway if Fulham manage to beat Wolfsburg I would love to see them lifting the trophy

lol Fulham! :)

I think they have a nice Draw, Hard for Liverpool, but they should expect to get to the final! Will be good if Rafa has to play against his old team! :)

Again i have to argue with you. Benfica are having a great season and i expect an exciting and open game. Valencia should beat Madrid and would be a tricky game for Liverpool or Benfica.

Although i hope Fulham progress i reckon Standard are a good outside bet. Wonder what the odds are?

Very happy with the draw.

If we do beat Benfica, which i think we will. We have another tough team no matter who wins in the Valencia Vs At. Madrid game.

I do hope At. Madrid win tho, i don't want us up against Villa, Silva and co.

I'm sure we have enough to take on Benfica, they are a decent side but probably one of the weakest left in the competition. I'd rather play Valencia in the semi's, they may be good at attacking football but they have a poor defence, which showed against Werder Bremen. I think we'll be able to exploit them more than we would Athletico who recently have seemed pretty solid.

I think Fulham fans will be jumping with joy with the draw they got. Wolfsburg are probably the best out of those four teams but if Fulham can somehow knock them out then they would be serious contenders for the final.

I'd love to see a Fulham v Liverpool final with a Man United v Arsenal Champions League final. That would be amazing (Not that I like United and Arsenal I just think it would just look great for English football)

Wolfsburg, amazing attack but not the greatest defence, I think we have a great chance of making the semi's :)

And Jake, the Fulham website is terrible ;)

I'm going to sound like a **** to the rest of the Liverpool fans, but seeing Fulham getting this far, and doing what they did to get here. I want them to win more then Liverpool.

From a team that stayed up on the last day of the season, Roy has changed the team around so much, and to me he is one of the best mangers around, and to see a team like Fulham win the Europa league would be ace IMO.

We should advance. Benfica have been great this season but I think we are improving and we should beat them. I would rather Valencia in the Semi's, I dont fancy coming up against the likes of Forlan, Aguero, Simao and what has been a solid defence recently. Valencia are also obviously strong also however I feel they have a poor defence, Marchena being an exception. First step is Benfica though!

Benfica are a decent team who are having a fantastic season. Will be a tough couple of matches. What will be great is to get chance to meet all the Benfica fans again - at a fan level there's a lot of respect and ties between the two clubs so that will be really good to renew.

There isn't really any poor sides left it anymore, on paper, I'd say Fulham have the worst team but football is never won on paper :)

Let's just hope for some great football.

I have been waiting to face Benifca again ever since they dispatched of us in the First Knockout Round of the CL 2006. We have come along way since then we are definitely stronger if we can keep winning matches then they shouldn't cause us too much of a scare at Anfield but it will be tricky in Portugal

I've been watching the Europa League a lot this season and i must say in terms of excitement it's been far better than the Champs League. Was watching the highlights last night and there was an average of 4 goals per game which is extraordinary for this stage in the competition.

I hope Fulham can make it through. They have one of the easier teams left in the Comp. Team to avoid i think would of been Valencia. Although they can look suspect at the back they will always score goals with the likes of Villa and Silva supplying the ammunition.

though draw for Benfica... Liverpool is one of the favourites, but I think that, If we play as we played against Marseille we can win (with luck). I will assist live here in Portugal, and I just hope they don't let me down :) . Anyway, we will have two great matches, either in Anfield and Lisbon. If we could just win 5-0 as we did with Everton... :p

when you're sat in row z
and the ball hits your head
it's zamora!

XD

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

when you're sat in row z
and the ball hits your head
it's zamora!

XD