UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals

I'm sure we have enough to take on Benfica, they are a decent side but probably one of the weakest left in the competition. I'd rather play Valencia in the semi's, they may be good at attacking football but they have a poor defence, which showed against Werder Bremen. I think we'll be able to exploit them more than we would Athletico who recently have seemed pretty solid.

I think Fulham fans will be jumping with joy with the draw they got. Wolfsburg are probably the best out of those four teams but if Fulham can somehow knock them out then they would be serious contenders for the final.

I'd love to see a Fulham v Liverpool final with a Man United v Arsenal Champions League final. That would be amazing (Not that I like United and Arsenal I just think it would just look great for English football)
You underestimate everyone. Benfica are actually one of the best left in the competition. They have Saviola, Aimar, Di Maria, Luisao at least I think they do. But they still have one of the best sides.

I'm going to sound like a **** to the rest of the Liverpool fans, but seeing Fulham getting this far, and doing what they did to get here. I want them to win more then Liverpool.

From a team that stayed up on the last day of the season, Roy has changed the team around so much, and to me he is one of the best mangers around, and to see a team like Fulham win the Europa league would be ace IMO.
Yeah, I agree they have the best team chemistry ever, look at their team on paper and it is mid-table but Hodgson is an amazing manager as well. I would love them to win the Europa League and show Man City, Real Madrid and Chelsea money and big names isn't everything, it's the spirit and support with teamwork. If you see Fulham they don't have real 'key' players like Torres and Gerrard for us. COME ON FULHAM AND LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

We should advance. Benfica have been great this season but I think we are improving and we should beat them. I would rather Valencia in the Semi's, I dont fancy coming up against the likes of Forlan, Aguero, Simao and what has been a solid defence recently. Valencia are also obviously strong also however I feel they have a poor defence, Marchena being an exception. First step is Benfica though!
Yeah we should edge it if we are in form, it depends which Liverpool turn up :p I would rather have Athletico, I mean Chelsea beat them 3-0 in the Champo at the start of the season, they don't look that good.

There isn't really any poor sides left it anymore, on paper, I'd say Fulham have the worst team but football is never won on paper :)

Let's just hope for some great football.
Football is never played on paper yes, and that's why Fulham are one of the best teams for shocks and surprise wins ;)

when you're sat in row z
and the ball hits your head
it's zamora!

XD

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

when you're sat in row z
and the ball hits your head
it's zamora!

XD
This is SO off-topic as so stupid, Zamora is a bargain better than Owen and Berbatov XD the worst striker ever and the laziest!! GROW UP!!

I reckon Fulham have had hard draws and Liverpool have a tough draw. My money is on Valencia to win the competition:
Quarter Prediction:
Liverpool 1-2 Benfica
Fulham 1-0 Wolfsburg
HSV 3-1 Standard Liege
Valencia 4-2 Ath. Madrid

Semis Prediction:
Benfica 3-4 Valencia
Fulham 2-2 HSV (Fulham win on away goals (1-2 loss at home and 1-0 win away)

Final Prediction:
Valencia 5-4 Fulham (after extra time)

I would like Fulham to win but I'm afraid I doubt that (sorry Jack Fulham) but good luck to them again.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

lets not turn this into an argument guys

i don't really think it is Jake

Fulham have a great chance especially with the home leg first. I expect them to beat Wolfsburg actually

Benfica is one of the best team in europe in the field. We play an attacking and very atractive style of playing. for those who do not believe it...Kardec scored the 100th goal for benfica this season :) and we are only in March. we have the best goal average in portuguese league. until Marseille Cardoso was the best scorer in uefa league and Di Maria was the player with more Assist. i know that everyone thinks that portuguese teams are weaker and stuff...but thats cause people dont scout our leagues...
But against Liverpool....will be very very dificult, liverpool have a excelent team with a great coach, it will be tuff...but dont think that we are easy :p cya!!!

ps: sorry about my english lol