UEFA Praise Arsenal

At the moment, yes. Think of the bigger picture tho.

We've won more stuff then you overall, and out of Liverpool & Arsenal we were the last team to actually win something. You're good at the start of a season, and maintain that during the season, when it comes to the end you fall apart due to your lack of experience, that wouldn't happen if you spent money on players who won't crumble, who knows that way you may win stuff and maintain a steady finance? It's obviously worth a shot isn't it?

Yeh mate but while Wenger is here it wont happen

Im also glad Liverpool want to follow a financial model like yours.... Brings long term stability to the club...

Also for those that mock them not winning trophies are stupid...Spending money doesnt exactly win trophies....Look at what happened Leeds and whats happening Chelsea now??? Id much rather the club compete at the highest level for the next 50 years than win one or 2 trophies and go to the wall.....

Wasn't there something on Sky sports news about German bundesliga and we should all take a leaf out of their book, most teams finicially stable, also Im sure one of the presenters or hosts said Bayern Munich would soon be winning the Champions league and being a major force in Europe.

Wasn't there something on Sky sports news about German bundesliga and we should all take a leaf out of their book, most teams finicially stable, also Im sure one of the presenters or hosts said Bayern Munich would soon be winning the Champions league and being a major force in Europe.

their the most stable country in europe so no surprise about Bundesliga been finicially stable as well

As much as I [kind of] agree with these rules, I would love to see UEFA ban Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca for not fitting their financial model... If they ever have to ban a team they are ******, and will lose millions of pounds and viewers.

That's a good point, if they ban a team from UEFA competitions because that team is making a loss, surely that will just cause more instability within that team?
At the moment, yes. Think of the bigger picture tho.

We've won more stuff then you overall, and out of Liverpool & Arsenal we were the last team to actually win something.
So what lol? I would rather be where we are now than have that trophy and be where you are now. You talk as if Liverpool are much better setup than Arsenal for the future, we are pretty well set for the future both on the pitch and off it.

There's no question which club is in the better position, even if you take that trophy into account. Off topic I know, sorry.

i wish the arsenal fm board can be like man city's owners. too man injuries to rvp, like 4 time a year :(
man city will buy anyone, while i buy only one. ****. i need money

Well the new UEFA rules coming in will mean Arsenal will be competing on a similar playing field? as you will have to breakeven over a 3 year period, which currently a team like city wont be doing..

i wish the arsenal fm board can be like man city's owners. too man injuries to rvp, like 4 time a year :(
man city will buy anyone, while i buy only one. ****. i need money

please stop stamming this thread about FM it isnt about FM its about real footbal

:)

This is one thing Wenger has to be respected for. On FM his financial control would be virtually full.

You do realise the finances are nothing to do with Wenger. Real management isn't like FM. He just agrees with the way the club is run and gets on with his job under the clubs principles.

As much as I [kind of] agree with these rules, I would love to see UEFA ban Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca for not fitting their financial model... If they ever have to ban a team they are ******, and will lose millions of pounds and viewers.

They don't have the cahones. :S

You do realise the finances are nothing to do with Wenger. Real management isn't like FM. He just agrees with the way the club is run and gets on with his job under the clubs principles.
Refusing to pay high wages, developing youth, not making big signings etc. that is what Wenger does and those things do affect finances.

But the finances are to do with Wenger. He has such a huge say, and runs the club from top, to bottom. Last season for example, he used the remaining transfer budget to pay off some debts.

Anyway, I think that we are set up great, and it is something to be admired. People say we haven't done anything for 5 years, well, finishing top four consistently on such a tight expenditure is amazing, and something to be celebrated. When the first trophy comes, I am sure we will push on, and we are all set up for the future, what with the FFP rules.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

If people are criticizing the Arsenal model, then don't.
When the new rules come in about spending what you make etc, (and Arsenal pay off their stadium debt) they'll be one of the richest clubs in the prem.

There's a reason why the new Liverpool owners want to copy Arsenal's business plan, it makes much more sense than someone like City's

I am worried that many arsenal players will leave once reach their peak...hleb / flamini ... who would have offered a lot of things we have missed in the past 3 seasons. Chamak was a great purchase and if he had gone to any other prem team everyone would be saying arsenal have yet again turned down a quality player!

P.S. no need for GK, need CB (Gary Cahill - perfect)

Why ban the above clubs. Only club among you mentioned which is eligible for ban is Chelsea. All other clubs are making profits. That's the whole point of FFF. And we have paid so much in the November so that our debt has reduced and also the interest amount that we pay. So we will make profits and show ourselves in green.

Arsenal have done a great thing to football with their business model and it is only right that UEFA should single them out for praise.

Many people have said that they would rather win trophies than have lots of money but I disagree. Here we have a club who is going to compete at the highest level for at least another 20 years rather than Manchester City who could go right down when the owners leave.

Congratulations Wenger, a trophy should be coming your way anytime soon.

As much as I admire Arsenal's tight finncial control, I think that they have too splash out sometime, imo not overspend like Man City but if they can get that one world-class player who can come in and revive the team and inspire them then I dont hve a doubt Arsenal will rise to become the one of most dominant forces in Europe, Just that one player Wenger!

Btw either way their business model iss omething al clubs should take a leaf from and hopefully they win a trophy his season cos they deserve it more than anyone else

All of you people who think City is not gonna survive the new rules are wrong. There was a few days ago news when Platini spoke about the upcoming rules. He said that he wont be scared to ban teams.

He also said that he met a while ago in Abu Dhabi with the owners of Manchester City and the owners PROMISED him that they will meet the new financial rules. You dont promise things like that if you are not sure you will fullfill them.

But yeh, Arsenal has a nice business model.

That's why we don't really worry about lack of titles or big signings. We know the reason, and we are happy for they follow that model.

In Arsene we trust.