UEFA Praise Arsenal

Why ban the above clubs. Only club among you mentioned which is eligible for ban is Chelsea. All other clubs are making profits. That's the whole point of FFF. And we have paid so much in the November so that our debt has reduced and also the interest amount that we pay. So we will make profits and show ourselves in green.

I mentioned them clubs because they are the biggest in the competition, I couldn't really care less about Manchester United or anyone else's [other than Liverpool's] finances for that matter but if UEFA actually had to ban a club from the competition it would really F them up, that's what I was trying to say.

I mentioned them clubs because they are the biggest in the competition, I couldn't really care less about Manchester United or anyone else's [other than Liverpool's] finances for that matter but if UEFA actually had to ban a club from the competition it would really F them up, that's what I was trying to say.

So if I'm getting this right, you think it is right for UEFA to ban teams who are superior - due to being better-managed and even though playing by the rules same as any other teams in achieving that 'superiority' - so that they would crash and the other 'littler' teams can catch up and possibly pass them?

Doesn't sound right to me.

I am worried that many arsenal players will leave once reach their peak...hleb / flamini ... who would have offered a lot of things we have missed in the past 3 seasons. Chamak was a great purchase and if he had gone to any other prem team everyone would be saying arsenal have yet again turned down a quality player!

P.S. no need for GK, need CB (Gary Cahill - perfect)

On the other hand, every Arsenal play who has left's career has gone down the hole (with the exception of Cole). Whether this is Wenger's sound judgement and nous, or whatever, it's an almost complete rule.

All of you people who think City is not gonna survive the new rules are wrong. There was a few days ago news when Platini spoke about the upcoming rules. He said that he wont be scared to ban teams.

He also said that he met a while ago in Abu Dhabi with the owners of Manchester City and the owners PROMISED him that they will meet the new financial rules. You dont promise things like that if you are not sure you will fullfill them.

Which would mean that they have to cut finances, FAST, and now. And they're not. They either cut all the high earners on their wage bill, or they get banned. Simple as. They can't raise the kind of capital United or Chelsea can, they have to rely on their Sheikh. All this makes me think the arabs are either talking **** or don't know what they're talking **** about.

So if I'm getting this right, you think it is right for UEFA to ban teams who are superior - due to being better-managed and even though playing by the rules same as any other teams in achieving that 'superiority' - so that they would crash and the other 'littler' teams can catch up and possibly pass them?

Doesn't sound right to me.

No, he thinks it's right for UEFA to ban teams who are badly run financially, so they would crash and teach them a ****** lesson.

Sounds **** good to me...

All of you people who think City is not gonna survive the new rules are wrong. There was a few days ago news when Platini spoke about the upcoming rules. He said that he wont be scared to ban teams.

He also said that he met a while ago in Abu Dhabi with the owners of Manchester City and the owners PROMISED him that they will meet the new financial rules. You dont promise things like that if you are not sure you will fullfill them.

But yeh, Arsenal has a nice business model.

Do you want a list of all promises made by powerful/famous people that have been broke? Don't be so naive and gullible. I'm not saying City aren't going to survive, but they're in the wrong direction right now. There's also United/Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs all competing for CL spots, if City don't make it, and go on a decent run in it next year, they will be in turmoil.

Do you want a list of all promises made by powerful/famous people that have been broke? Don't be so naive and gullible. I'm not saying City aren't going to survive, but they're in the wrong direction right now. There's also United/Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs all competing for CL spots, if City don't make it, and go on a decent run in it next year, they will be in turmoil.

Im not naive. I dont want any lists..but the sheikh has been good to us and done everything he has promised, even more. As you see...bridge, santa cruz left...swp and ade will probly too.
City doesn't just cut losses. They are increasing their revenue. And i know that the sheikh and his team knows how to do this. They are smart people. ;)

Im not naive. I dont want any lists..but the sheikh has been good to us and done everything he has promised, even more. As you see...bridge, santa cruz left...swp and ade will probly too.
City doesn't just cut losses. They are increasing their revenue. And i know that the sheikh and his team knows how to do this. They are smart people. ;)
they havent increaed revenue yet, your losses were in fact even bigger. Its all well and god they he says that, how he actually does it is another matter entirely

All of the 'Top 4' have years of marketing and success behind them too. Even with the best business minds at City, they can't start creating massive increases in revenue immediately.

I can't see FIFA having the guts to ban any major team in the near future.

All of the 'Top 4' have years of marketing and success behind them too. Even with the best business minds at City, they can't start creating massive increases in revenue immediately.

Yeh, but they get nowdays almoste full stadium in home games...(47000).´And City doesn't own the stadium. The city council does...if the sheikh bought it..the revenue would probly be something like 2x more. CL football will also increase it..im not an financial expert but im sure they know ways to increase it.

Yeh, but they get nowdays almoste full stadium in home games...(47000).´And City doesn't own the stadium. The city council does...if the sheikh bought it..the revenue would probly be something like 2x more. CL football will also increase it..im not an financial expert but im sure they know ways to increase it.
that makes no sense. How would the shiekh owning it suddenly increase revenue? You have to get CL fotball just to be financially even, let alone create more revenue, there is a very good article you should read, i will try and find it for for you

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

this is the article http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2010...d-the-mountain-manchester-city-have-to-climb/

No, he thinks it's right for UEFA to ban teams who are badly run financially, so they would crash and teach them a ****** lesson.

Sounds **** good to me...

THB, we are not run badly. Owner took massive loans to buy us and we are run excellently to pay off those interests. Only thing is we are feeding leeches. Without spending their money they will own the club. We never spend out of our means and always maintain healthy profits. Our business model is excellent and one of the best. (H)

that makes no sense. How would the shiekh owning it suddenly increase revenue? You have to get CL fotball just to be financially even, let alone create more revenue, there is a very good article you should read, i will try and find it for for you

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

this is the article http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2010...d-the-mountain-manchester-city-have-to-climb/

Well city has to pay for using the stadium. But i dont know if you have seen this article...but it explains you pretty good how city can survive these new rules, here is the article:

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-manchester-city-could-break-even.html

It's very long, and it's much more detailed than your article.

Well city has to pay for using the stadium. But i dont know if you have seen this article...but it explains you pretty good how city can survive these new rules, here is the article:

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-manchester-city-could-break-even.html

The author sums it up himself, "Of course, this plan includes lots of ifs, buts and maybes". No one has said City are certainly going to be screwed, but they have a lot of work to do.

I've read swissramble, if you had read it you would realise that city still have a lot of work to do, there are absolute no guarantees that you will be ok