UFC 112: Invincible

Hes an animal m8 i can see him knocking this guy clean out
They were both on ultimate fighter the series together as well i watched that 2 so i understand these fighters a little the guy Mitrione tires quite quickly

His legs have gone badly on him though, see if he gets through this round init, took some leathel kicks to those legs.

He just didnt wanna give up then, think im guna start watching this alot more, lol. only ever seen it once or twice.

Last edited:
Yeah im very suprised how quickly kimbo was tired , as in his last fight his cardio seemed to have improved , he aint gonna win now hes done hes quit

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

This next one could get messy lol

Great event.

Kimbo and Dalet released from the UFC.

Disapointed with Daley but glad the UFC made an example of him. And Kimbo finally got proven that he cant fight. I've watched his street fight and having been in plenty myself recon I could take him with ease. Hes earned my respect tho he stepped up and gave it his all on the big stage. Plus hes a ctually a pretty nice guy.

Bonuses = $60,000
KO - Shogun
Submission - Belcher
FOTN - Stout v Stevens

today!,I bought prada men dress shoes

1 day, walking around, I suddenly observed a few brand new gucci handbags 2011 color-Grenade. At first glance, I'm awesome, this part of your deal than while using collection shade black, crimson, white to raised highlight their classiness, lovely benefits. After that, Let me never forget that tote, purchase the kind individuals all over the place to see pics, possessing acquired approval under the adult mother but additionally in order to reward personally technically listed like a pharmacist, to facilitate the primary 1 / 2 of 2011 nowadays, a final time of the great reflection involving this transfer consider feel this kind of infant carrier evening. Look at hey is often a massive cardstock carrier, good beneficial bodyweight, from the prada cheap handbags Boutique to our car, set prevailed acid: Available the actual handbag, unveiling an important brownish cardboard cardboard boxes: And then available it, not really the carrier years old, of course outside, comfortable case, this kind of handbag is very important, you should definitely inside standard handbag must be put in a special smooth carrier, both to safeguard your bags, furthermore, , leather bags must breathe in way too! Next, Dangdang when! Our "Eye Candy" awesome debut! This is the Epi string, I love this kind of collection for several causes, anyone to your cortex, and other replica handbags}-old blossoms, black aboard, white table just isn't natural leather, but leather. ONLY TWO authentic louis vuitton handbag dedicated to the particular old 1 bouquets, dark-colored board, bright panel an excessive amount of counterfeited, any brick emerged along, click 5 individuals, about three everyone is holding the old bouquets cheap louis vuitton bags Immediate, we have a "Bang Bang" furthermore utilised the street to get 10. 3 to block even though the imitation watches online handbag, one can begin to see the genuine appear and this series is very sensitive kind, (aside: Therefore if you want to purchase a copy of the big tote, try not to purchase is the skin, for example GUCCI, canvas sequence, Prada parachute sequence, The far east imitation is difficult to tell apart actually the stores own it, hehe) Chinese language translation of this series into water ripples, truly the picture from it, leaned in to observe, I like water ripples round round do: My personal favorite thing there's no full printed Gucci Outlet Logo, the kind of person that all of a sudden look a bit vulgar, but my personal mother has liked. Might be appropriate for people who levels a bit longer, this particular tote is imprinted around the entrance from the wholesale jewelry right lower lower-leg, for everybody to see: With a little zipper about the little metallic tresses, thus pretty: Positive watches online terms, powering it, printed the entire name and also origins Prada Outlet For Sale: Since the lock, needless to say, have the important, and with the two adorable little crucial. Take a look at the lock along with keys collectively enjoy it. Read information about the yo which is stated that I am right now the favorite of all totes, hehe, whim, and assessment associated with what I like the very first 3 A, which they should be, today's prada 2011 handbags, this past year bought a white Chanel and also early this year to purchase Prada pink long wallet. picture with them right now: Out of individual choice to determine more girly colors just like a black tote I've not, although outrageous, in short, discover a few too severe. Nicely, reporting is actually finished, actual pictures to wait with regard to This summer Fourth barbecue celebration the actual U. UTES. Nationwide Day time. Sit down restricted! http://www.gmwj.gov.cn/a/http://health.bestonlineguides.com/wp-content/uploads/tall/ today!,I bought Herve Leger Dark Blue Cap-sleeve Bandage Dress[url=http://www.apbtt.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=104902]today!,I bought Buy Cheap Lancel handbag[/url]today!,I bought Buy Cheap Chloe Paddington Wallet in Germanytoday!,I bought coach handbag rainbow colors

Don't know what the ****, that is ^ but anyway.. I've just got tickets for UFC 138 at the LG Arena in Birmingham, November. Sat right near the VIP seating!! :D Cost me a pretty penny though.