UFC on TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K

JDY

Reaction score
Any UFC chat, upcoming events, fighters etc here . .

Iv been watching UFC for a while now on Setanta but now it's gone bust i don't think it will be on there anymore. Now with UFC 100 coming up on the 11th July i was wondering what channel it is likely to come on? Or any sites that you can watch it over the internet?

Cheers

Last edited:
was thinking this myself

well i heard that espn has bought the premier league rights but dont know if they bought the ufc as well

:/

Oh right, i havn't checked that one il probs will 2ms. I heard it might come on Bravo or Virgin but i checked them and it isnt there, We'll probs find out more nearer the time but il be ****** if i miss it!

Usually links to a stream on here. I usually just download the UFC a day later though so I can skip all of the non-fighting, strange how a 3 hour event ends up only having about 30 minutes of fights. :)

Usually links to a stream on here. I usually just download the UFC a day later though so I can skip all of the non-fighting, strange how a 3 hour event ends up only having about 30 minutes of fights. :)

probz will end up doing this unless it's on tv then ill just record it and skip all the boring bits

i have read up on the sun web site that it will defo be live on uk tv and the most likely people to get the rights are virgin 1,bravo and channel 5. hope this helps. I HOPE BISPING RIPS HENDERSON UP.

i have read up on the sun web site that it will defo be live on uk tv and the most likely people to get the rights are virgin 1,bravo and channel 5. hope this helps. I HOPE BISPING RIPS HENDERSON UP.

if those 3 are the contenders then i think virgin 1 will get it as they have the ultimate fighter

I HOPE BISPING RIPS HENDERSON UP.

agreed ;)

Hope its on. I've been watching it for about 8 years now and I've not missed any live events since I left school.

check justin tv they have every live sort streamed on it and if u want a website to watch any film for free go to great stuff tv.com its class

im hoping they get a deal with Virgin1 or Bravo which will mean we would get the ppv the nxt night etc

Channel 433 is "Racing World" or something :S ..So I can't see how UFC would be on that but there we go.

I hope UFC is on Virgin 1, but they only have rights to the UK one, if they are demanding a lot of money then maybe they won't go for it. I would imagine that it would be on Sky Sports (the latest PPV), unless ITV havn't sold the rights then it could be on an ITV channel? I'm just guessing,

Thanks! Any idea what channel it would be on Virgin Media?

I don't think its on Virgin Media, just read abit more & apprently it's only on sky or via internet.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/...-hour-live-tv-marathon-free-to-all-in-the-uk/

"To clarify - if you are a Virgin Media or Freeview customer, it is a case of watching it at a friend’s place who has Sky, or watching it completely free on UFC.com online. UFC have been streaming events for years, so it will be good quality."

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Channel 433 is "Racing World" or something :S ..So I can't see how UFC would be on that but there we go.

Yeh, at first i was like what the ****, racing world? lol & its kinda weird as they had all these offers from big channels like Virgin1, Sky Sports, Bravo, Five etc & they end up on Racing World lol

"Channel 433 on Sky is a dead channel which is becoming a UFC channel for 9 hours only."

Okay thanks, I think I'll have to record it :P
Will we have to pay for this?

lol, Nope, for everyone in the UK its free, anywhere else you have to pay lol

Back