UFC on TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K
dissapointed in bisping, don't know why he was circling towards hendersons right

the end of lesnars fight was classic i couldn't stop laughing

yeh, all his trainers were telling him but he kept doing it.
lol Lesnar was jokes he clearly just wanted to kill mir to shut him up

was disapointed in my boy Alves, but i can't take it away from GSP he dominated him.
and wtf were they playing at putting Fitch vs Thiago after the main event, i swear like everyone had left lol

yeh, all his trainers were telling him but he kept doing it.
lol Lesnar was jokes he clearly just wanted to kill mir to shut him up

was disapointed in my boy Alves, but i can't take it away from GSP he dominated him.
and wtf were they playing at putting Fitch vs Thiago after the main event, i swear like everyone had left lol

i don't know why he kept on doing it but he will learn and yeah gsp did dominate him but i think alves will get better and soon have another shot at it soon

and haha ano bad luck for them and my boy dollaway got beat by submission of the night :/

Brock lesnar did kill frank mir but his attitude afterwards was never going to get fans to like him he just going to get hated even more..

GSP hammered alves man he is truely one of the best if not the best there is in his divison..apparently he pulled a groin in the third round which is really painfull but still carried on for 2 rounds thats a true champion tbh.

Brock lesnar did kill frank mir but his attitude afterwards was never going to get fans to like him he just going to get hated even more..

GSP hammered alves man he is truely one of the best if not the best there is in his divison..apparently he pulled a groin in the third round which is really painfull but still carried on for 2 rounds thats a true champion tbh.

i loved brock lesnar even more for that because he backed up what he said and he learnt from his mistakes

and yer gsp is a legend and hope he does take on da silva soon

True but if Mir didnt chat so much **** about Brock in the build up then i doubt he would have said anything, He was just pleased that he finally shut him up

True but if Mir didnt chat so much **** about Brock in the build up then i doubt he would have said anything, He was just pleased that he finally shut him up

in the build up when lesnar got ******, and punched that door and broke it that was funny and the end of the fight when mir got up i thought they would go at it again haha

really good fight

Was a great event and in cant say any result came as a suprise although i did expect Alves to put up more of a fight against GSP but he never even got going.

Am i the only one who thinks Belcher was robbed against Akiyama, I think Akiyama took the first round but the 2nd round Belcher clearly won and the 3rd round while alot closer Belcher just took it for me.That judge who scored it 30-27 was clearly a moron, Akiyama was hyped up to be something special and based on what i saw hes nothing special at all, Something does tell me he wont get a modeling job for awhile though his face was all messed up after the fight.

Bisping getting put on his *** was worth waiting for though, I just cant stand him.Hopefully Henderson shut him up for awhile, I know that last shot would shut most people up but we will see how it effects Bisping.Will be interesting to see how he bounces back for that one though.

I was hoping Alves would put on abit of show against GSP but theres no doubt about it GSP is a amazing fighter, Hard right now to see anyone who can even compete with him.Alves will learn from that fight and who knows maybe a sometime will get a rematch and give a better account of himself.

Brock just hammered Mir all over the place, Mir seemed to only remember him winning the first fight against Brock and forgot that Brock totally hammered him all over the ring before making a mistake and getting caught.brock wanted to shut him up for running his mouth and he did just that.

He did however apologise after the fight for his attitude even if it did take a scolding from Dana to get him to do it atleast he did it.

yea Belcher got robbed, joe rogan said it, that superman punch off the cage though was sick haha

im a fan of bisping but just a little mistake cost him the fight but i think bisping will bounce back sooner or later

brock lesnar will be very hard to beat to get the heavyweight title IMO but i loved his reaction after the fight it was priceless

Back