UFC on TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K
The whole reason this thread has been created is because Setanta has gone bust and will no longer be showing it.

yea but mate if you check on sentant ireland and you own the sentanta package you can also watch here as well as channel 433. know what i mean mate. so be4 ya start mongin out and saying people are wrong check ya facts 8-|

I presumed all the Setanta channels had gone offline (all the ones I have are).

on mine it just says setanta ireland is unavailable but i have all the rest that arn't running so ill just watch it on 933

we should get a chatroom going on here whilst its the build-up for it and for the undercards and that, anyone up for that ?

So is it on Setanta Ireland then?

Apprently so, the whole of Setanta has been wiped off of my Sky so i don't know . .
& i said previously that it starts at 9, but i just checked and the actual live programe starts at 3am but the build up starts at 9 . . my bad :P

i have virgin, ive looked through bravo, virgin 1 and channel 5, but the ufc isnt there, umm what channel can i watch it, if i can?

who is every one going for tonight ?

im going lesnar - paul saint pierre - bisping

Ill be delighted if Bisping wins be a tough fight tho be surprised if he wins hes massively underrated!!

i have virgin, ive looked through bravo, virgin 1 and channel 5, but the ufc isnt there, umm what channel can i watch it, if i can?

Its not on Virgin, you need t have Sky to watch it or you can watch it online on UFC's website.

As for predictions
Lesnar will Destroy Mir
Everyone thinks GSPs gonna win but i have a feeling Alves will knock him out
And im goin for a Bisping win over Hendo, even tho i hate Bisping , he's british so gotta go for him

Its not on Virgin, you need t have Sky to watch it or you can watch it online on UFC's website.

As for predictions
Lesnar will Destroy Mir
Everyone thinks GSPs gonna win but i have a feeling Alves will knock him out
And im goin for a Bisping win over Hendo, even tho i hate Bisping , he's british so gotta go for him

i do think alves will give a good fight but still gotta go for Gsp and how can you hate bisping man ? guys a legend haha

i do think alves will give a good fight but still gotta go for Gsp and how can you hate bisping man ? guys a legend haha

Yeh true, all the fights could go either way but im goin for Alves. He's so cocky lol but stil hope he wins coz all those yanks are up there own arses
Im also gonna watch the Jon Jones fight, i rekon he's gonna be big in the future

Yeh true, all the fights could go either way but im goin for Alves. He's so cocky lol but stil hope he wins coz all those yanks are up there own arses
Im also gonna watch the Jon Jones fight, i rekon he's gonna be big in the future

agreed, think his record is 7-0 or 8-0 something like that but watch CB Dollaway abosolute beast i reckon he is gonna be big

brock lesnar was beastin n i couldnt help but laugh at bisping haha

brock lesnar was beastin n i couldnt help but laugh at bisping haha

dissapointed in bisping, don't know why he was circling towards hendersons right

the end of lesnars fight was classic i couldn't stop laughing

try out justin.tv i have watched premier league and wwe and other stuff

Back