UFC Undisputed 2010

JDY

Reaction score
Has anyone played the demo yet?
I got it earlier today and I must say im pretty impressed. If you enjoyed the previous game then your sure to like this one.

The gameplay is vastly improved and I can't wait for it's full release.
Thought's on the game for anyone interested in getting it?

Release date: 28th May

I have 2009 and don't like it, so i won't be getting this one.

Didn't know the demo was out.. loved the 09 versio so will definately be giving this a download and a game.

Who are the fighters in the demo?

Didn't know the demo was out.. loved the 09 versio so will definately be giving this a download and a game.

Who are the fighters in the demo?

Rampage Jackson
Shogun Rua
Lyoto Machida
Rashad Evans

You can play a tournament aswell on the demo which is suprising.

Ohh sounds good.. cheers for the heads up (H):)

i loved the 2009 game but i will have no time for 2010 as my database then fifa world cup then skate 3 lol oh and then back to fifa 10 until fifa 11

irs not the real thing tho is it. So no

Didn't even know one was coming out defo buying this it was a breath of fresh air when I first played it I love knocking people out with a sweet kick to the head.

Definitely getting this game. '09 was class! Hope the career mode has a bit of variation to it this time though, in regards of training methods etc.

You guys heard about how online you can set up a fighter camp and train with each other? Max of 40 players in one camp.
If you wanna do it on Xbox 360 with me then just reply to this.

I only played the demo on 09 but it was quite fun for when I was bored.

Might go in for the full game this time and download the demo later probably.

Looks good, im deffo getting it tommorow

Tommorow? Im sure it's out on the 28th in the UK, you might have mistaken the release date with the US's 25th.

Can't wait to play this now, it was either this or RDR but I prefer these type of games.

My mum got an email saying my game had been disbatched as I had it pre-ordered.
If it comes today I will love Game Station !!

Picked this over Red Dead Repemption and I know it wont let me down,

Perfect game to play while you wait till UFC 114 Ramapge Vs Rashad!

This game is ****, probably because i dont fully understand it but then again seem to be winning in the first round...If only Red Dead Redemption was in stock :'( . Fight Night Round 4 is better.

This game is ****, probably because i dont fully understand it but then again seem to be winning in the first round...If only Red Dead Redemption was in stock :'( . Fight Night Round 4 is better.

FNR4 is better? **** me, it must be ****.

Thought FN4 career mode was class, simple training gave a list of all the ranks n who you could fight, fairly realistic fights. Took a while to be champ. UFC Career mode is a whole ball of confusion muddled at the beggining by watching boring demo's and then forgetting the moves they were explain before you could practice in the tutorial. After that proceeding the the training where you got multiple options to train something on something i dont have a ******* what it does and then go to the fight which lasts 3 minutes long. Tried the exhibition matches and won in 1 minute.