They were good bids though a few turned out to be over bids but most were pretty close the majority was Fuelledbypassion in second haha

Glad I got Faubert. I know he can play RB so its all good.

Need to look at some backups and a LM.

Round Nine Player List!

Same Rules as previous round!

Still need re-bids for Jack Hunt from Luko1234 & Fuelledbypassion!
Both got til 8 tonight to rebid

GK - Joe Murphy - Coventry

GK - Ian Turner - Preston

GK - Chris Day - Stevenage

RB - Jordan Spence - West Ham

RB - Jermaine Grandison - Coventry

CB - Gabriel Zakuani - Peterborough

CB - Karleigh Osbourne - Brentford

CB - Harry Worley - Oxford Utd

CB - Nathan Stanton - Burton

LB - Brian Easton - Burnley

LB - Dean Howell - Crawley

CM - Marcus Bean - Brentford

CM - Patrick Clegg - Bury

CM - Kemal Izzet - Colchester

CM - Gary Liddle - Hartlepool

CM - Stephen Gleeson - MK DONS

CM - Chris Lines - Sheffield Wed

CM - Michael Timlin - Southend

CM - Lee *** - Swindon

ST - Darius Henderson - Millwall

ST - Chris O' Grady - Sheffield Wed

ST - Gary Madine - Sheffield Wed

ST - George Boateng - Macclesfield

Happy Bidding

DEADLINE IS SATURDAY 8pm

NOTICE

We are getting close to the end now and still have no one to do the editing and running game which worries me! If anyone can do it say now!

Well if you want to create a league with your own rules then I would do that.

Well if you want to create a league with your own rules then I would do that.
hmm.. then what? here is my question:What do you use to do all this stuff? If the answer is fm editor the how is ukfootballscore involved?

FM editor. He is the creator of the auction game usually they create the database and complete the seasons of the game posting updates at various points.

FM editor. He is the creator of the auction game usually they create the database and complete the seasons of the game posting updates at various points.
So is it like a BaP?when you create the players then post updates on thee progress apart from with teams,if so I'll take the job.

My laptop is broken so I cant do the editing I.e. putting the teams In a newly created league, putting the right players in the squads, create new cup, just general editing nothing to drastic I don't think

My laptop is broken so I cant do the editing I.e. putting the teams In a newly created league, putting the right players in the squads, create new cup, just general editing nothing to drastic I don't think
Ok i take the job:Dp.s what is the league called

Cool its called 'The Millionaires Club Championship'
And cup will be 'The Millionaires Club Cup'
Would you wanna do updates aswell as in week by week

1 after this one so ten in total then gonna do manager draft also Basically what needs doing is create the league in a foreign country like Andorra or something then add the 12 teams into that league then do players & gaffer Create a cup for all teams I reckon a two legged comp?? As for nation rules have it as is really no restrictions or anything then we've got too make sure no one buys or sells or anything?? I was thinking transfer embargo for50 years or somein? That should do it!

1 after this one so ten in total then gonna do manager draft also Basically what needs doing is create the league in a foreign country like Andorra or something then add the 12 teams into that league then do players & gaffer Create a cup for all teams I reckon a two legged comp?? As for nation rules have it as is really no restrictions or anything then we've got too make sure no one buys or sells or anything?? I was thinking transfer embargo for50 years or somein? That should do it!
OK mate