WAHOOOO:$- BREAKING NEWS!
- It has been reported around the country that Twelve Billionaires have been organising a new brand of League! They have said to be looking at taking over Football League clubs each and removing from the nPower Football League! The information isnt solid at this moment in time but this is sure to rock the footballing world!
- There was no comment from a spokesman for the millionaires club in question, its said to be an unknown organisation called 'FM BASE'
- This, if it goes through, will undoubtedly be the biggest movement in Britain since The Premier League started back in 1992, a few fans of clubs have said this:
- "To be honest i'd love it of my club was bought out and put Into this tournament! It will be a fresh and new entertainment and should bring in bigger crowds and a more exciting brand of football!" - Darren Buckle, Sheffield Wednesday Supporter.
- "Well apparently there going to change the names and kit colours and allsorts! Its a stupid idea and am totally against It! I hope the FA stop this nonsense!" - Steven Potteridge, Huddersfield Town Supporter
- So it seems there are some fans who'd welcome dramtic alteration in the English game and others who are strongly against the planned take over and removal of clubs from domestic competition!
- Unconfirmed reports of the name of the new league being 'The Millionaires Club Championship' are untrue.
- Jack Bullock, BBC SPORT