I've added you in Wonderkid360! But to stay ib youve got to change your name to UkFootballScore_isalegend :p

-
BTW bidding for the clubs will be done first and will have a minimum bid limit
I'm on it(K)
From your secret admirer:wub::$

i hope luke chadwick becomes available! need 2 spend 25 mil on his looks!

Since goddards auction game seems to have died I've been hoping someone would start one, could i join please?

Scullybug is in, that's what I was like lol I was getting bored and hoping soneone would start one then I thought sod It In doing It

- BREAKING NEWS!

- It has been reported around the country that Twelve Billionaires have been organising a new brand of League! They have said to be looking at taking over Football League clubs each and removing from the nPower Football League! The information isnt solid at this moment in time but this is sure to rock the footballing world!

- There was no comment from a spokesman for the millionaires club in question, its said to be an unknown organisation called 'FM BASE'

- This, if it goes through, will undoubtedly be the biggest movement in Britain since The Premier League started back in 1992, a few fans of clubs have said this:
- "To be honest i'd love it of my club was bought out and put Into this tournament! It will be a fresh and new entertainment and should bring in bigger crowds and a more exciting brand of football!" - Darren Buckle, Sheffield Wednesday Supporter.
- "Well apparently there going to change the names and kit colours and allsorts! Its a stupid idea and am totally against It! I hope the FA stop this nonsense!" - Steven Potteridge, Huddersfield Town Supporter

- So it seems there are some fans who'd welcome dramtic alteration in the English game and others who are strongly against the planned take over and removal of clubs from domestic competition!

- Unconfirmed reports of the name of the new league being 'The Millionaires Club Championship' are untrue.

- Jack Bullock, BBC SPORT

Last edited:
- BREAKING NEWS!

- It has been reported around the country that Twelve Billionaires have been organising a new brand of League! They have said to be looking at taking over Football League clubs each and removing from the nPower Football League! The information isnt solid at this moment in time but this is sure to rock the footballing world!

- There was no comment from a spokesman for the millionaires club in question, its said to be an unknown organisation called 'FM BASE'

- This, if it goes through, will undoubtedly be the biggest movement in Britain since The Premier League started back in 1992, a few fans of clubs have said this:
- "To be honest i'd love it of my club was bought out and put Into this tournament! It will be a fresh and new entertainment and should bring in bigger crowds and a more exciting brand of football!" - Darren Buckle, Sheffield Wednesday Supporter.
- "Well apparently there going to change the names and kit colours and allsorts! Its a stupid idea and am totally against It! I hope the FA stop this nonsense!" - Steven Potteridge, Huddersfield Town Supporter

- So it seems there are some fans who'd welcome dramtic alteration in the English game and others who are strongly against the planned take over and removal of clubs from domestic competition!

- Unconfirmed reports of the name of the new league being 'The Millionaires Club Championship' are untrue.

- Jack Bullock, BBC SPORT
WAHOOOO:$

View attachment 225078

- nPower Football League Official Statement

- We at the Football League have been in constant talks with the anonymous group about a possible new brand of League and we are pleased to announce the agreement between the Football Assocciation and the group known as 'FM BASE'

- We hope for a successful campaign for all clubs that are involved. The teams are yet to be announced but have been confirmed to ua and we have made the corrections in our own League format to compensate the clubs that will have left.

- Lord Mawhinney, Chairman of The Football League

Last edited:
View attachment 225079- Official Statement from The FA

- Following the statement from The Football League we can also confirm that Twelve clubs from the FL will split away and form a new League & Cup structure created by the 'FM BASE MILLIONAIRES'

- We will announce the clubs which have all agreed to leave the FL graceful and peacefully, and we hope to help and work alongside this new Association. We have not rejected the oppotunity to collaborate together and fix an agreement to work in a Cup competition with the 12 teams Involved with other FL clubs, but this is In a very early production stage.

- David Bernstein

Last edited: