FFS!! royal mail are so **** lol should be 5-6 days was posted friday 5th or something but and even if you take out the two bank holidays and easter Sunday should have at most been today!

I've finally got the game after royal mail being *****!! Yay :) got to now see what i can do with the old 08 editor!!

Ok it. looks like I can't create a new comp so going to try and put clubs In a league somewhere else

I'm putting the teams in Bolivia cos there league has twelve teams so i can just swap and change and there's only one league so all good :)

i just had a sick idea! I'm going to make Bolivia a. new country called millionaires and put all players as that nationality and boom our own country !

Right at this stage now I need to either find an update for the game or create each player thats on the teams! obviously that could take ages haha but I'll try my best for you guys

I'm going to put embargos in place if I can so no-one can buy anyone and also put rep to 10000 so no-one will leave :) I might be tempted to take control of each team and make sure that doesn't happen then i could also implement any specific tactics anyone wanted to use lol

Right at this stage now I need to either find an update for the game or create each player thats on the teams! obviously that could take ages haha but I'll try my best for you guys

I'm going to put embargos in place if I can so no-one can buy anyone and also put rep to 10000 so no-one will leave :) I might be tempted to take control of each team and make sure that doesn't happen then i could also implement any specific tactics anyone wanted to use lol

If you put embargos on that should suffice, I think you can "ban" the window aswell. Not sure though. If

I'm at work now so will continue later finish at five be home at six so will carry on then :)

When this starts I will pm all and start new game thread

It will be a regular update sequence unless something happens to stop me posting

It will be posted in a story layout on a day by day basis! Injuries, news, results, fixtures, squads, everything!!

And I may even make a form to create one player and a manager to add more interactiveness!

Ok actually doing managers will mean less info as i wouldnt be able to control the teams which maybe better tbh

I'm so happy this has got going its the only auction game that's got to tje end of the bidding and was sooooo close to giving up!! I just hope everyone can stay active enough to make me doing all the work worth while :)

Right guys a couple of things I'm gonna be a daddy :-D hence why hard to find time at the mo! But i started so I'm gonna finish it lol

Im downloading an update for fm08 from 10/11 season and hopefully can go from there as good as possible!

Will update on how the download and editing goes but If goes all ok then should be soon

Ok unfortunately the file won't load on my editor or game :-( so I'm going to have to ask a favour??

Would it work If I created the missing players and put in their CA & PA in would it make them as good as or as bad as they are in fm12???