Theres 2 problems..Only Blackpool,Reading,Southampton Watford and West Ham are the only treams not to have teir original players.Let me explain,every club apart from the 1 mentioned above has the guys who were auctioned AND There original.I can combat that by adding my manager and releasing all original players but some guys might not want it...Also my team(southampton) has loads of greyed out players in it.So whats the verdict?p.s my editor crashed so wont be able to do this again for ages.

Pre-Season Review

Oh well guys I might as well do the 1st update... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Pre-Season Review
Blackpool

Key Man : Kevin Nolan View attachment 233590
Although they don't have the most glitzy squad Blackpool are still a good team.They work well together as a unit and there chances of achieving glory ill be boosted if Kim Keun-Bae (a Gangwon keeper) joins up with the squad.(yes they are in debt...)However,Barry Robson will be joining Vancouver on 30.6.2012 and THAT will certainly not boost there chances.
Media Prediction : 10th
Coventry
Key Man: KakaView attachment 233591
Under Harry Redknapp The Sky Blues are definitely Serious Title Contenders especially with the likes of Marek Hamsik and of course,Kaka spearheading their midfeild.
Media Prediction : 1st
Crewe ( BEWARE this is a team with their original players as well as allocated ones)
Key Man : Zlatan Ibrahimovic
View attachment 233592
Another serious title contender The railwaymen have Swedish sensation Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the front of their attack and they can be sure he'll get good support with the likes of Ganso in their midfield.
Media Prediction : 2nd
Nottm Forest(so are these guys..)
Key Man : Franck Ribery
View attachment 233593
Despite Xherdan Shaqiri being injured WAIT!!!!!!!It seems Xherdan Shaqiri's transfer to Bayern is allready arranged and he WILL be joing RAAR Moving on... Despite Xherdan Shaqiri being injured the Reds are another side who could easily win the title and,in Rafa Benitez they certainly have a manager who has the experience of winning them.
Media Prediction : 3rd
Plymouth Argyle
(these guys too...)
Key Man : Neymar
View attachment 233595
With players such as Neymar and Kara in their ranks The Pilgrims will be looking to bring back the 'Glory Days' and,with EPL winning manager Carlo Ancelotti at the reigns they are in with a chance of doing just that.
Sidenote : Because i released ALL the players from there current clubs(i dont know how they got back again...) some people eg Paul Wooton,Ricardo Vaz Te etc etc,who where already released from their clubs and then added to another one have wages like £1 a week lol.
Media Prediction : 4th

side note 2: Unfortunately some players e.g Oliver Noorwood,Alex Nimely etc etc are only on loan to your clubs as in real life they are on loan to clubs and players such as Boaz Myhill are still on loan to the clubs they are on loan 2 in real life in his case Birmingham
Portsmouth(you
guessed it ; so are these guys..)
Key Man : Cristiano Ronaldo
View attachment 233596
Pompey shold use there wings to there advantage with the likes of Eden Hazard and Cristiano Ronaldo In their team,both of whom have formed an excellent patnership with Billy Paynter,Marko Futacs and Lucciano Becchio,who has recently picked up an injury.
Reading

Key Man : Julian Speroni View attachment 233615
The expereinced Goalkeeper will be vital to Palace's hope of not finishing last ,unfortunately Mario Gotze and Xavi failed their work permit so will not be joining up(thats not true really)
,otherwise it might have been a diffirent story.
Media Prediction: 11th(out of 12)

Sheff Wed
Key Man :
Nemanja Vidic View attachment 233619
The Owls will relie heavily on Nemanja Vidic at the back and Kenny Miller at the front and they will have to perform if they are to have any hopes of clinching the title.
Media prediction : 9th

Southampton

Key Man
: Andres Iniesta View attachment 233635
The saints would be a very good team if they didn't have greyed out terrible regens like Quisamma in their
side,their hopes of winning the title will be boosted however if Joo Jae-Duk(unattached Goalkeeper) decides to accept the saints contract offer. Media Prediction : 6thView attachment 233632
Walsall
Key Men : Iker Casillas & Wayne Rooney View attachment 233636View attachment 233637
Sir alex Ferguson will be delighted to have brought one of his Man.Utd players with him,Wayne Rooney.The Saddlers dreams of winning the title,however also rest on the shoulders of Iker Casillas as well as hot prospects Lucas Moura & Mark O'Brien.
Media Prediction : 5th

Watford

Key Man : Lionel Messi
View attachment 233638
The Hornet's supporters could not believe their eyes whn the club annouced the capture of Lionel Messi and have already heaped the praise on new manager arsene Wenger on getting his man.Although many think Watford will come last could the little magican fire them to the title?Arsene Wenger is also looking to add a little for depth in the goalkeeperposition with Marc Andre ter Stegn an only keeper so that is why they have submitted an offer to Daejeon KHNP of 20k + Daejon being able to arrange a freindly for free anytime which Watford MUST accept.The Daejon player in question is Kang Sung-II.To all those mentally assining Watford to the dustbin,even the great Pele said that the league could go anywhere.Media Prediction:12th(yes last with MESSI in their side!) West Ham
Key man : Fernando Torres
View attachment 233639
The Hammers are last,but by no means least in our pre-season review of the Millionairs club championhip and,with the likes of Fernando Torres,who has vowed to find his scoring boots this season propelling thm up front they could be suprise title contenders.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I will be doing this every 2 clubs as it is 2 much to do one update straight away.So be patient!

Last edited:
I could add a new manager than set a 2 replacement players of his choice(as long as nobody else has them) set them transfer listed for £0 and as he has a reputation of continental,as long as the targets realistic sign them.

yeah add new manager as barca and dortmund and sell them to rennomillo's team??? maybe??

you'd have to start again though abviously and add spain and germany as playable leagues but they prob won't move as rep is not 10000 :S it should be literally no loans or anything it needs to be all players they bid for and captains as thats the whole point lol it seems a bit random how players aren't on there lol

what do u mean about this
Mario Gotze and Xavi failed their work permit
and this
add new manager as barca and dortmund and sell them to rennomillo's team??

no they didn't fail work permits that was wonderkid's way of keeping the story going

for some reason they haven't gone onto your team when he loaded up the game but there would be no reason for that to happen i can think of really unless wonderkid did something wrong on the editing and his editor has been crashing everytime he goes on it so can't go back and start again

no they didn't fail work permits that was wonderkid's way of keeping the story going

for some reason they haven't gone onto your team when he loaded up the game but there would be no reason for that to happen i can think of really unless wonderkid did something wrong on the editing and his editor has been crashing everytime he goes on it so can't go back and start again
Well what happened was I was trying to remove the j-leafgue to add the Milionairs club championship but when i tried to load the game,even withut any editor data loaded i couldn't do south Korea as there were no clubs in the j-league.Then I discovered that i was wrong and I'd accidentally don half the game on an old editor data file.so i merged the 2 together,but some teams were incomplete(thats why some teams have there original players as well).But anyaway I have Portugal,Brazil,Argentina,Italy,Germany,The USA,Spain and France as well as South Korea loaded so I could try to get somebody.

• Well guys we have transfer news ALREADY :
  • Wolfsburgs experienced mid Josue is 'flattered' by Nottingham Forest's reported Interest.
  • Orlando pirates have accepted a 210k bid from Southampton for Andile Jali
  • Walsall are interested in Stade Brestois 29's Paul Baysse
  • Busan have rejected an offer from Coventry for Goalkeeper Lee ***-Young
  • Blackpool have made an 275k offer for Atlas's Jesus Paganoni but shffield wednesday,Watford and walsall along with 2 mexican clubs are interested,with puela also making a 275k offer.
  • Southampton,West Ham,Reading and watford are interested in Jorge Hernandez along with 2 other mexican clubs(deja-Vuish)
  • Crewe and Walsall hhave sensationally had 19.25M(!) bids for Arsenals Alex Song accepted but Coventry are interested.

Last edited:
MORE transfer News!!
  • Southampton have had a 825k offer accepted for Vitoria's Uelliton
  • Ha Tae-Kyoon has completed a move to for 300k from Suwon
  • Nottingham Forest have had a £2.2M bid for Osasuna's Javad Nekounam accepted
  • Plymouth have had a £5.25M bid accepted for LOSC Lille's Aurelien Chejdou but so have Napoli and Coventry,Crewe and Nottingham Forest are also interested.
  • Watford have had an 850k bid for Guilherme of Portuguesa accepted.
  • Watford have completed the signing of Kang sung-II for 20k from Daejon KHNP
  • Joo Jae-Duk has signed for Southampton on a free.
  • Pachuca have accepted West Ham's 850k bid for Enrique Esqueda
  • Southampton have had a 5325k bid for Suwons Oh ***-Seok but coventry and Plymouth are also interested.
  • Uniao Sao Jao Southampton's 350k bid for Luciano Castan.
  • Thats all gotta scram.Bye!

ahh ok then lol so yeah you could add manager as barce and dortmund and sell gotze and xavi for nothing and hope they join?? did you put teams as 10000