Didn't Mourinho used 4-3-1-2 while managing Inter too? Would love to see that tactic, of course, if you plan on doing it! Great job, keep it up! :)

Great Results...

Especially all those clean sheets in Premier League...

So is it working with the latest patch?

Waiting for Inter Defensive too, until then i ll try the 4213 both home and away!

Im trying this with my Lille team, starting season with the latest patch since my try for possession football doesnt work. Granted i changed pre mid-season and they dont know it yet, with that in mind it havent gotten me that kinda result yet. but im gonna stick with it through the rest of the season.

Edit: My lille game is hopeless due to rock bottom morale. Gonna give it a go with chelsea.

Will report back later.

Last edited:
Tried this with UD Leiria to great success in Portugal. This was in v12.1.1 and I got 8th (12W 4D 14L). In the second season I was even worse off, since Iturbe returned to Porto (they chose to loan him to me in season 1) and I had to sell our better players to save finances. Currently sitting 4th after 12 rounds (9W 1D 2L).

I haven't tried the tactic in v12.2 because I'm using a different philosophy at Roma. I'm hoping the Inter & Chelsea (eventually Real Madrid) versions will be up soon. I find these tactics very successful in the one save where they are my primary tactics and in various saves when I use them depending on the situation.

when are you going to release those chelsea, inter and real tactics ?

Really want to try your Chelsea tactic. Any timescale on when you will upload this?

Really want to try your Chelsea tactic. Any timescale on when you will upload this?
I'll upload the Chelsea tactic tomorrow. I'm sorry for the long delay, I have been busy and could not play FM but I have time now and I'll create the remaining tactics.

Please be on the latest patch

Thanks

P.S. Could u update the Porto tactic 4 the 12.2.2 patch please. Top man

Last edited:
I'll upload the Chelsea tactic tomorrow. I'm sorry for the long delay, I have been busy and could not play FM but I have time now and I'll create the remaining tactics.

Cheers, I will look forward to it. Is it much different to the Porto 433 ?

Disappointed the remaining tactics are yet to be released if I am honest.

Come on man get the tactics out wer're all waitn

Losen Hope

COME ON!!!

I am almost holding off a new game for the remaining tactics. I would start a game with the Porto 4-3-3 but in truth only because it is similiar to the Chelsea one which is what I really want, so I am going to wait for that.

PLEASE HURRY ILLMATIC PLEASE !!!!!