Please stop spamming the thread. The author have previously written that he have struggled to find time to play FM. Obviously real life have come inbetween again and the tactic wont be uploaded faster just because you beg and plead

is the chelsea 4-3-3 the next tactic he will bring out?

for the porto tactic 4-3-1-2 do you use playmaker as the CAM?

sorry for my terrible English, how recreate, jose mourinho the 4-2-3-1 tactic, I'm trying to Atletico Madrid, but I will like to have such as solid defense is holding teams mou, which will help me suggestion

Really do want to try the Chelsea 433 and still eagerly waiting but in the meantime I have been having good success with the Porto 433. It was originally described as a defensive version to use in away/tougher games but I personally couldn't disagree more. It does play with a counter mentality and the back 4 and two holding midfielders do sit very deep but the cm, two wide players really get forward alot to support the striker so for me has a very good balance. As a result I am rock solid at the back and have secured 11th, 6th and 5th finishes with Wolves and have won the FA Cup first season and the Carling Cup third season and currently sitting well in 7th fourth season with a good run in the UEFA Cup and doing well in both competitions.

Really like the tactic, although I do admit do really want the Chelsea 433. But this is definatly next best thing in terms of similarity.

This is amazing , haha . My first game . I suffered 3 goals in the first 10 minutes. then my Defensive middf got a red card. I was so ****** i didn't make any sub . Then my team scored one goal... I came here to read more about this tactic , and when I put FM back , 2-2 . another red card . for my right winger . Lool . Didn't make any sub . and then the impossible 93min. I scored a goal . i won the game . 2-3 . Hahaha

I'm actually playing in England with Thunby Nirvana , I began in 10º english division and now i'm on the 6º . So .. My results since I begin useing this tactis are 3-2(A), 5-0(H),4-0(H),5-0(H),4-0(H),2-0(A) .

great tacic man ! , I'll wait to real madrid tactic It seems Interesting