Unable to manage a nation!! Help!

• Thread starter FrankM
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 4K
Yes I did.
Only I don't understand then that with the 'save game compatible' patch, some errors still occur, while others are gone.
In Portugal for instance, without the patch, any non Portuguese or Brazilian player is a foreign player. I downloaded the patch and implemented it into the game, and that problem was gone, now an EU national player (or a Brazilian) is not foreign, only players from other regions.
So how on earth is it that some problems are history and others aren't. Odd.

C'mon guys, SI Games have only had 10 odd years to perfect their much loved franchise. they couldn't possibly have all details down pat....(could they?) (with a hint of sarcasm)

I've had this bug, so I sympathise with you if you really want to manage internationally. I've applied for Portgual about six years ago - still with no manager - and Brazil four years ago, then just last year they finally gave Mr Vanderley from Seinfield (aka Vanderley Luxembergo) the job, apparently not even considering me. But I digress. It's an annoying bug. I think it is part of a bug where since I rejected a contract three years ago, I am currently out of contract yet the board will not offer me a new one. I don't want to leave but in it's present situation, the game seems hollow and unrealistic.

And still on the job screen, Portgual is listed under 'Applied'...I guess they have extreme admin problems.

I was playing at Sydney FC,in the A-league, but started my game as a Finnish national. after a few seasons as a succesfull manager for my club, i was contacted by the FINNISH board and asked to coach their national side, i had my button, pressed it, they accepted me, and i continued coaching SFC, The news reel was reporting on how i was going to have a hard time, swapping between the teams and if my club coaching would suffer because of me accepting the international job, it didn't, SFC still did well, and i was starting to do well with Finland too, THEN my computer crashed and i lost the lot. Anyway....i have all 3 patched installed, and add-ons of all sorts different skins did make difference of what would be shown on screen, but besides that i have no problems with the game, except for a few salary calculations.

Manage a national team

Why I can't pick to manage the german national team in the game? And why there are no real player in it?

Thanks

FACCI

Manage Germany

That last link is for championship manager... anyway I thank you. Is there any other link or any other way to get that patch, maybe by e-mail if isn't to heavy?