UNBEATABLE 4-2-4 V2 (Quadruple winning + 143 Goals in 38 Premier League games)

UNBEATABLE 4-2-4 V2 (Quadruple winning + 143 Goals in 38 Premier League games)

hey man. enjoying your tactic sitting at number 1 so far. easy to implement, easy to find players for it. nice to watch. so this is a new version you feel is even better?

Wow another tactic this guy is one of the best tacticians this year but could you show us the set pieces screen please as i want to know where you put everyone?

Wow another tactic this guy is one of the best tacticians this year but could you show us the set pieces screen please as i want to know where you put everyone?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

The rest set pieces remain default as far I understand

hey man. enjoying your tactic sitting at number 1 so far. easy to implement, easy to find players for it. nice to watch. so this is a new version you feel is even better?

hard to tell which is better I've just been enjoying more attacking roles on the wings lately so thought I'd try it out and it obviously gets the results

Whats the difference between this one and the first ?
Are the strikers the main goal scorers?

Hi, could you put up screenshots of team instructions and any player instructions if possible please? Thanks.

Do you leave training to assistant manager?

Hi, could you put up screenshots of team instructions and any player instructions if possible please? Thanks.

gave up on this release pretty much December, hated .. HATED all the over 90% intensity, have me changing the team up every game, not your fault Scorch, it's the match engine