Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Unbeaten Run Finally Comes to an End!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I'm very dissapointed to be on the end of a league defeat for the first time in 50 games!!! I have a rangers file going and we hadn't been beaten since the beginning of the previous season, only to lose at Ibrox against Celtic, despite them only having 3 shots, and us having 15 but hey that's football.
anyone else had any similar unbeaten runs??

Reaction score
I had 64 with fc twente very scappy though but a win's a win

Reaction score
my longest was 41 with man utd but then lost leicester 2-1 :(

Reaction score
64's very decent, especially considering the eredivisie is a tougher division than the spl ha

Reaction score
Well, in my benfica file I never lost in national competitions, only in champions league .

Reaction score
currently on a 72 games winning streak on my barca save <) Top players + top tactics = succes!

Reaction score
well actually, let me just say that 41 of those games were wins as well, very few draws. my record for wins in a row is 16 I believe..

Reaction score
97 games as Arsenal and still going nicely. Best result so far 5-0 against Real. They had one shot at me and i had almost 30.

Reaction score
ikke ha that's incredible. not sure I could ever match that :L

Reaction score
okay, I was just sayin..
Mikes point was that its practically a duplicate thread to others already made, meaning you should have looked around, search bar perhaps before creating one.

Reaction score
yeah I understood his point. I just wanted to tell people about my run cos I thought it was impressive - didn't realise that would be that much of a problem.. if you dont wanna read it then don't lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.