Unbeaten Run Finally Comes to an End!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samillyroy

Reaction score
Well, I'm very dissapointed to be on the end of a league defeat for the first time in 50 games!!! I have a rangers file going and we hadn't been beaten since the beginning of the previous season, only to lose at Ibrox against Celtic, despite them only having 3 shots, and us having 15 but hey that's football.
anyone else had any similar unbeaten runs??

I had 64 with fc twente very scappy though but a win's a win

my longest was 41 with man utd but then lost leicester 2-1 :(

64's very decent, especially considering the eredivisie is a tougher division than the spl ha

Well, in my benfica file I never lost in national competitions, only in champions league .

currently on a 72 games winning streak on my barca save <) Top players + top tactics = succes!

well actually, let me just say that 41 of those games were wins as well, very few draws. my record for wins in a row is 16 I believe..

97 games as Arsenal and still going nicely. Best result so far 5-0 against Real. They had one shot at me and i had almost 30.

ikke ha that's incredible. not sure I could ever match that :L

okay, I was just sayin..

Mikes point was that its practically a duplicate thread to others already made, meaning you should have looked around, search bar perhaps before creating one.

yeah I understood his point. I just wanted to tell people about my run cos I thought it was impressive - didn't realise that would be that much of a problem.. if you dont wanna read it then don't lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.