khrann1979

Reaction score
Yesterday night while having our weekly games night (four of us), one of my friends was kicked out of the server when processing the matchup (and it had to be a game deciding end of season, Chelsea vs Man United). While my brother (Arsenal) was playing against Aston Villa and distraught as 1st half losing 1-0 (Astone Villa home). 2nd half my brother managed a superb comeback and won the match on 3-1 aggregate. But when we all continued to the main page, the results registered Arsenal lost to Aston Villa 1-0 ?!?!?!?!? What the heck!?!?! Sad to say there was no way of doing a screenshot as we all didn't expect this kindof system bug to happen. Anyone has ever faced this???

basically this is a very rare bug where a diffrent match is played is to the one your seeing by the me in the background. And 9 times out of ten there is a diffrent result to the game you are playing. This happened to me i lost 5-4 in the game i saw but the result awterwards was 7-2 or something like that

I've had it Happen to me before but it still registers as the 3 points well it did for me anyways :)