something is wrong there, 208 games from 2015 to 2018, 3 years without losing 1 game is impossible surely

I agree tbh mate, never realised that it was just about 3 seasons, thats like 70 games a season??

is it i didn't realize you can use that currency, i thought he used that download thing where you can put your own budget on

You can change all your preferences on the game, including salary and the likes of weekly or monthly or yearly salaries and stuff like that!!

something is wrong there, 208 games from 2015 to 2018, 3 years without losing 1 game is impossible surely
No I wouldn't say its impossible. I've started using Rock Classic in my long term Man Utd save in 2021. Unbeaten in a year and a half. With world class regens throughout the team it is possible, I'm just curious to see if I'm using the same match prep as him

Do you play with this tac since you have started your save and did you have the same results with the original team because it' seems that you have very good players in 2019

This is the tactic I've been playing since cm4 days. My players are amazing in 2019 and before this a unbeaten run would not be more than 40 games. I honestly believe it's not me but the latest patch because I hardly conceded goals in the last 2 seasons (roughly 1 month of play time) which is mad as my usual average for a season was 30 goals let in but it's now at around 15...

Okay thanks I didn't think anyone did the save quit thing, I personally never save, it takes waaaaaay to loooong just keep FM windowed and minimize when I am done:p

hey guys. iv'e only just notice into my 3rd season with the mighty Newcastle that i have been undefeated 78 games in a row with my 3-3-3-1 tactic, my career average through out the 3 seasons is won 89% of all competition which i think is very impressive, has any 1 else got a good % during there career?

Impresive mate :) 78 games are huge well done , I remember to have 62 in Fm 2012 , in Fm 2013 not yet lol ( i always look to miss some Cups that are not important to save players stamina for more important one )

willlster I just wonder if it ok to try your tactic?

I have gone over 100 undefeated games in Fm2013 in one of my saves with Manutd

Amazing that you have a 1.02 billion ponds as your transfer budget, please feel free to tell us your secret in becoming so rich !?