Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
hey guys. iv'e only just notice into my 3rd season with the mighty Newcastle that i have been undefeated 78 games in a row with my 3-3-3-1 tactic, my career average through out the 3 seasons is won 89% of all competition which i think is very impressive, has any 1 else got a good % during there career?

Reaction score
I'm doing alright on mine. Just finished my first season with the mighty toon. Finished 4th, plenty of top class players up for sale, strengthen for a title challenge next year! And to top it all off, the mackems finished rock bottom with 14 points!!!!

Reaction score
I'm doing alright on mine. Just finished my first season with the mighty toon. Finished 4th, plenty of top class players up for sale, strengthen for a title challenge next year! And to top it all off, the mackems finished rock bottom with 14 points!!!!
mackems finished bottom, best news iv'e heard all week ;)

Reaction score
on FM2012 i went 119 league games unbeaten, can post a screenie if you like!!

Reaction score
What you think about Joe Kinnear??
i was ****** of at first but there's nothing we can do about it , iv'e just heard him talking on talk sport and what a dipstick he is thinking he knows more football than us, he cant even pronounce there names properly.

Reaction score
hey guys. iv'e only just notice into my 3rd season with the mighty Newcastle that i have been undefeated 78 games in a row with my 3-3-3-1 tactic, my career average through out the 3 seasons is won 89% of all competition which i think is very impressive, has any 1 else got a good % during there career?
Just noticed after reading this,gone 72 with United and still going.With your 3-3-3-1 and my tweaked variants of 2-3-3-2 and 3-2-3-1-1 of your tactic.
Here is the screenie,and kudos on a top tactic.
View attachment 357170
Oh and even though this is 2017,I havent played with United since the beginning,I was Aston Villa and won 3 league titles,3 COCs,1 Super Cup,1 CWC,1 CL(Beaten finalists once) and 1 Community Shield with them before joining United.So this isnt an unbeatable XI of any sort.
Again Kudos on a top tactic nezza.Made me start playing FM after 3 months.

Reaction score
Just noticed after reading this,gone 72 with United and still going.With your 3-3-3-1 and my tweaked variants of 2-3-3-2 and 3-2-3-1-1 of your tactic.
Here is the screenie,and kudos on a top tactic.
View attachment 357170
Oh and even though this is 2017,I havent played with United since the beginning,I was Aston Villa and won 3 league titles,3 COCs,1 Super Cup,1 CWC,1 CL(Beaten finalists once) and 1 Community Shield with them before joining United.So this isnt an unbeatable XI of any sort.
Again Kudos on a top tactic nezza.Made me start playing FM after 3 months.
cheers mate

Reaction score
what tactic are u using mate