Doing a great job lifting the squad away from the relegation zone buddy!

hey guys,

thanks for the comments. proberly say best player atm is koroma even though he's only played a few games. Plus I've pulled them away as they were sa just 1 place above relegation but i was surprised my 4221 has worked so far in BSS.

Enjoying this so far mate for the fact you can tell your not cheating and you are starting from the bottom. Nothing like a good challenge :p! I'll follow buddy.

Great read, im following. Tip: at the end of the season try to get some free players because a couple of really god bsqp and bsqs/n players get released.

Hey guys,

Sorry about lack of updates been working loads and my 2yo son hasnt been ill so obiviously I've had to look after him aswell.

But should get a few done tonight.

Havant&W 0-1 Sutton United
View attachment 239416

We deserved to lose this one. As you can see by the stats they were the better team and had more attack to them. So looking to either improve on attackers or get a coach who can improve on the attack front of things.

Weston-SM 3-0 Havant&W

View attachment 239419

Another disappointing defeat. Things really need to change thinking about changing to a simple 442 tactic and possibly another team meeting needs to be held just wait and see how the results come when I change to my new tactic.

Havant&W 1-1 Hampton & Richmond
View attachment 239754

Unlucky to have drawn this game. We should have won this game 2-1 but we had our 2nd ruled out for offside. See contraversial decisions don't just happen in real life they also happen in games. There was no way i was going to let this settle i went and had a quiet word with the ref why but as soon as he said why I accepeted it as I went and watched the replay. Afterwards I went and shook the refs hand before I left and said I could see why he made the decision. Hopefully a win in the next game as this was a better performance then the last few games and have changed to a 442.

Dover 5-2 Havant&W
View attachment 239755

Really disappointed with the players performance and did they know about it at FT. Few players were fined for poor performance and the accepted it. Going to hold another team meeting to make sure they don't drop heads and hoping that the performances can pick up and start to move clear of the relegation zone once again.

Havant&W 3-1 Boreham Wood
View attachment 239810

Finally a win we deserved. Hopefully the team talk did it's job and that I won't need to do another untill the new season starts. Hope this win means we can go on a run and start to push for the play offs. Only 15 points off and 28 played. Can the miracle happen?

Maidenhead 0-1 Havant&W
View attachment 239813

Even though we came away with another 3 points I do feel sorry for Madienhead. It was an equal game and we were lucky to score when we did. I'm glad we got three though it moves us up the table again that's 2 wins in 2 maybe this is the start of a good unbeaten run.

Havant&W 2-0 Eastbourne Boro
View attachment 239815

Yet another victory for us at home. Eastbourne really made us work for the victory although i was happy for it to be a draw we pulled together as a team in the final 10 minutes and broke there defence down. Ryans goal was a fluke looked like he was crossing it but clipped the underside of the bar and went in. we are now sat in 15th still 13 points of the play offs.

Staines 1-0 Havant&W
View attachment 239816

A Match we deserved to lose. We gave the ball away to easily and couldn't close them down when we tried. Hopefully this is a 1 off and we can win our next game and start the climb again.

I think you'll have to wait until next season to get promoted ;)