Reaction score
Does any one think it is a good idea to start unemployed
does it make the game more enjoyable

Well i normally start in championship as burnley but i'm doing a Project LLM so i'm using Blue Square

I wouldnt count the championship as LLM tbh. As your richer and have a better rep than the SPL

in fm 08 I started unemployed and well it makes no difference between starting with one of the lowest teams or start unemployed, set your reputation to automatic or that wouldn't be much llm I guess

Does any one think it is a good idea to start unemployed
does it make the game more enjoyable

It's really difficult if you set yourself with no experience; hardly any teams will want to give you a go.

Worth it if you fancy a challenge, though.

what kind of level team are willing to take u on

Well I'm at Northampton on my game now after getting sacked with Spurs. They were in League One when I took over, and now we're fighting for the Championship playoffs; it's really satisfying.

i started at havant then got sacked :) i was mucking about but i managed to get signed by sheff utd in league one and last season just missed out on the prem after getting to the final of the playoffs in the champ.
i am quite proud as the team wasn't any good when i took over

kl so do u think its better to start at a lower league. gives u more reward than just wining with a big team

I don't understand, for example my challenge right now is to become the best manager ever, with real madrid and some national team is it that easy??????

no you would have to stay with them for ages and win a **** of a lot of trophies that the only way to do. remeber the league is more inportent than anything else

I don't understand, for example my challenge right now is to become the best manager ever, with real madrid and some national team is it that easy??????

In FM08 I won everything, every year, for 5 years with Man Utd. It was cool to win it all and get all the praise, but it was just so easy to do that.

I decided this time to take on a new challenge, and in my opinion, it's much more satisfying to do it with a bad team, than to win everything with a good team.