I don't understand, for example my challenge right now is to become the best manager ever, with real madrid and some national team is it that easy??????

Thats easy as ****.

It only took me like 20 years to become the greaest manager ever and i started at AFC Wimbledon in the bottom league (Conf South) and never left

i tried play as unemployed once with lowest league coca cola championship 2, and pass 5 month without job, in the 6th month, gillingham sign me after sacked their manager.

if u set the lowest league to blue square north/south maybe u can get a club straight..

i always start as unemployed, its a great challenge and make the game more enjoyable imo.

Just started unemployed game and blackburn offered me job straight away

I've always wanted to start with a lower team and work my way up, but honestly I find it so hard to not be managing a team that I support.

When I got the game I started unemployed just to see how seasons planned out as a Rangers fan I just wanted to see how good rangers were as a team. I then continued to apply for every job going I ended up in Series C or something with a **** italian team so I started again and went Rangers and failed miserably :)