Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
how do i keep my players happy as sometimes my star players say that they request a transfer due to lack of club disipline how do i correct this thanks for any help on this matter

Reaction score
Issue warnings when players get sent off then fine them if they do it again, stuff like that..

Reaction score
Also do occasional interactions with players. One useful one is training level, careful though some players are outright confrontational about everything

Reaction score
I had the same problem with Bale at Tottenham and Mauro Zarate at Lazio. They always wanted to go to a bigger club. I tried to say that the club will grow in the future. Sometimes it helps sometimes not. When a player doesn't like you at all, you can't do anything

Reaction score
I had the same problem with Bale at Tottenham and Mauro Zarate at Lazio. They always wanted to go to a bigger club. I tried to say that the club will grow in the future. Sometimes it helps sometimes not. When a player doesn't like you at all, you can't do anything
so true, that's the problem I run into with agents. Pretty much all of them hate me because I refuse to renew contracts. Even though I can afford to give newer contracts I don't want to see a team of players that have 200K/week wages by the time they reach their peak ages.