jbyron1983

Reaction score
how do i keep my players happy as sometimes my star players say that they request a transfer due to lack of club disipline how do i correct this thanks for any help on this matter

Issue warnings when players get sent off then fine them if they do it again, stuff like that..

Also do occasional interactions with players. One useful one is training level, careful though some players are outright confrontational about everything

I had the same problem with Bale at Tottenham and Mauro Zarate at Lazio. They always wanted to go to a bigger club. I tried to say that the club will grow in the future. Sometimes it helps sometimes not. When a player doesn't like you at all, you can't do anything

I had the same problem with Bale at Tottenham and Mauro Zarate at Lazio. They always wanted to go to a bigger club. I tried to say that the club will grow in the future. Sometimes it helps sometimes not. When a player doesn't like you at all, you can't do anything

so true, that's the problem I run into with agents. Pretty much all of them hate me because I refuse to renew contracts. Even though I can afford to give newer contracts I don't want to see a team of players that have 200K/week wages by the time they reach their peak ages.