Uni

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 17K
R

rosenrot

god i think it sucks at the moment, and it's **** when your falling behind too! though not like i did it purposely. :(

I have an assignment that has to be in next friday and i've only just found out about it. :( now i have to catch up alot!!

Other than that i like it, i have an extra week off this week because it's learn to learn week..how fun! :D lol

Do any of you guys have much going on in uni atm?

oh and i found out i have thursdays and fridays off now! :) i'm quite pleased about that. lol

ive had 2 essays and an exam for this friday

then 3 essays for next monday

so its a busy time for me, not been going out and trying to cut fm and stuff down to a minimum. cant wait till after monday though cos then i can let my hair down (although i have none but meh)

its still fun though.

i dont start back for another month :P

althought starting to get exma results back, i got a really good pass in business law, but as expected faield accounts :(

got my re-sit some time around the 20th so need to learn (not revise) accounts.

Wow, thats an incredible amount of essays you have had to do in a short space of time, are they long essays as well?

good luck on that though!! lol

and to Gregor: you don't go back for a MONTH! :o thats sooo lucky! as if!! haha i envy you. :P

hope you pass your re-sit!! i haven't got any of my assessments back yet for my evaluations and essays! i hope i've passed. :(

erm well some of them are 1000, some are 1500. one of them is just a 2nd and final draft of one i did ages ago.

i dont actually start uni again till the 28th of jan so got lots of time to relax after monday, just a busy week or so till then.

I haven't checked but i am sure i don't have any assignments. Got an exam on the 14th and the 18th i need to revise for lots, im sure they are worth 75% of the module each!

I know i have a 3000 word assignment in for march though :(

I have 3 exasm next week, so am gettin stuck into revision.

all my essays were in before christmas, but i had 3 in on the same day.

I had a Java assignment due in for tomorrow. I didn't work out how to do it until monday so I was proper stressing but now I've done it and handed it in early wooooo. No more assignments or anything for ages either woo!

ive had 2 essays and an exam for this friday

then 3 essays for next monday

so its a busy time for me, not been going out and trying to cut fm and stuff down to a minimum. cant wait till after monday though cos then i can let my hair down (although i have none but meh)

its still fun though.

I'm so glad I'm on a computing course, I never get essays :D

got my re-sit some time around the 20th so need to learn (not revise) accounts.

Aww good luck Gregor!

erm well some of them are 1000, some are 1500. one of them is just a 2nd and final draft of one i did ages ago.

i dont actually start uni again till the 28th of jan so got lots of time to relax after monday, just a busy week or so till then.

Oh thats not bad i guess.

My critical review assignment has to be in next friday but i've only just found out about it, i hope i gt an extension. :( i have to read 27 pages and analyse it. pfft.

lol, nice. :P I'm having a week off now and then start properly next week. :)

I haven't checked but i am sure i don't have any assignments. Got an exam on the 14th and the 18th i need to revise for lots, im sure they are worth 75% of the module each!

I know i have a 3000 word assignment in for march though :(

well good luck on your exams, i'm sure you'll do alright if you revise! lol i'm **** at revising! :(

What course are you doing?

ohhhh, well have fun with your exam. :P lol

Is it a hard course? I wouldn't say mine was i do History but it's just a **** of alot of reading.

Yes it is quite difficult, struggling to revise at the moment. I get things and then sudddenly something pops up and i just have no idea how to calculate it or something :D im screwed.

Just getting my head around this formula:

<o:p> </o:p>
<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:line id="_x0000_s1026" style='position:absolute;left:0;text-align:left;z-index:251646464' from="32.4pt,8.4pt" to="255.6pt,8.4pt" o:allowincell="f"/><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--> <table align="left" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td height="10" width="42">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[endif]--><o:p> </o:p>

s<sub>P</sub> = (W<sub>A</sub>)<sup>2 </sup>s<sub>A</sub><sup>2</sup>+(W<sub>B</sub>)<sup>2</sup> s<sub>B</sub><sup>2</sup>+2(W<sub>A</sub>)(W<sub>B</sub>)(r)(s<sub>A</sub>)(s<sub>B</sub>)<o:p></o:p>

where s = standard deviation and there should be a square root sign over all of it after =.

I think i dont have to remember it though it may be written down in the exam if we need it.

Last edited:
That's because the course is for losers ;)

Yes it is quite difficult, struggling to revise at the moment. I get things and then sudddenly something pops up and i just have no idea how to calculate it or something :D im screwed.

<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:line id="_x0000_s1026" style='position:absolute;left:0;text-align:left;z-index:251646464' from="32.4pt,8.4pt" to="255.6pt,8.4pt" o:allowincell="f"/><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--> <table align="left" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td height="10" width="42">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>

s<sub>P</sub> = (W<sub>A</sub>)<sup>2 </sup>s<sub>A</sub><sup>2</sup>+(W<sub>B</sub>)<sup>2</sup> s<sub>B</sub><sup>2</sup>+2(W<sub>A</sub>)(W<sub>B</sub>)(r)(s<sub>A</sub>)(s<sub>B</sub>)<o:p></o:p>

where s = standard deviation and there should be a square root sign over all of it after =.

I think i dont have to remember it though it may be written down in the exam if we need it.

urrmm, that just looks like a mush of numbers and letters to me!! haha

sounds like fun. :P

haha i do politics and its pretty good. better than any computin ***** you do cornflake

snap, (well with politics), far 2 much **** reading. grrrr

oooo i love politics! I was gonna take a combined course of Politics and History at Northumbria but i'm kinda glad i never! lol

but yea there is far too much reading, and some of the books i have bought are now pointless because my module has changed and i'm no longer studying it. :(

and sean it's not for losers. :P

</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>

maths stuff is gay, who uses calculus IRL.

ive got a program to write and a 2400 essay on that program to do by friday and i aint started and have no idea what to do oh well

woooo, i've got an extension for my critical review.

It's so hard to try and not plagerise, especially for this assignment. *sigh

Back