Uni

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 17K
like hull?

burn

Neh.

Hull wanted 260points, i got 270 so i was safe, could of got into Northumbria if Dave Rowland hadn't told me to take it off my application!. Teesside wanted 160 off me i think, Bolton wanted 140.

Although in the league tables, Hull was 39, and Northumbria 75! Teesside 99th, and Bolton 91st!

Last edited:
Hull has a poor rep, it's university doesn't, or as far as i'm aware it doesn't.

Well Hull is above Northumbria in the University league table, Teesside is ranked 95. :D haha

Stirlings like 37th (h) but its a **** uni

Leicester is top 20, tis pretty cool, but seems to be a really unknown place to many. Am glad i missed sheffield by a grade and came here instead!!!!
And i think he is at Manchester?.

Yeah he is

Are you at Leeds Met Sam?

What course are you doing anyway?

yeah im at leeds met doing politics , how are you gettin along with whatever your doing

Only thing putting me off teesside is where it is :P

I think the Uni is in a good location. The halls of residence are dirt cheap and all are very close to the uni itself (some about 50 yards from the main building, Middlesbrough Tower). The night life in Boro is decent, plenty of good places to go. I love Boro, great town :D

yeah teesside unis good for sports n stuff, one of the best i think so its not all bad

just gets a bad rep for takin anyone no matter what the results i think

True, they take on anyone. I do programming modules on my course and I have came across so many people who simply don't have a clue about computers, let alone programming. They should really check stuff like that.

meh, i think the night life in boro is alright...pretty expensive though!! lol

Yeh it is expensive. Studenty places are nice and cheap though.

Well there's not very many studenty places, though i guess i don't go out much during the week.

you can't complain anyway all you drink is coke. :P lol

oh i do History at Teesside the course is quite good, quite interesting.

Though tbh i don't think the degree in History is worth as much as it would be probably in say Manchester.

Eugh I hate wednesdays at uni. Have to leave the house at 7.45. So glad I don't start til about 11 for the rest of the week :D

I was off Wednesday last year, and for the first Semester this year but now I have a 2 hour lecture starting at 9am. :( We're hopefully getting it moved to another day though because pretty much everyone on our course goes out on a Tuesday night.

I am off Wednesdays woo :D Have one thing on a Tuesday i think, only an hour long as well. Busy the other days

Found out i have a 4000 word assignment to do, a "learning journal". :(

Back