Uni

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 17K
Woo good news.

I dont have any assignments or anything for ages now I'm so pleased!

My exams are over :D never been so nervous about exams, and that was justified, i know i have done poorly.

I did an hours exam the other day in 5 minutes. Didn't know a single question so I just sat there and drew stickmen. :(

way to go lee.

my exams are over :D:D:D fink they wer ok :S

I did an hours exam the other day in 5 minutes. Didn't know a single question so I just sat there and drew stickmen. :(

Wait 'til I tell mummy. She will be so proud of you :P

I remember I did my German GCSE exam before (multiple choice) in about 5 minutes for an hour exam. Got a D as well :D

show off. ;)

I've never really revised for any of my exams at GCSE and i got over a C in all of them. :D ha!! I think thats just pure luck though...college was not so kind to me..

woo i finished my assignment..took me long enough. lol :irked: Now i have to analyse 2 websites one a holocaust denier and the other saying the holocaust happened, then choose my own website...might do the BBC seeing as it's impartial. lol

Anybody else got anything due in soon?

Nope, just started new modules, so havnt gt anything til march i dnt fink, altho hav 2 sort out my dissertation topic during february

On the talk of exams I had my general studies A level the other day. One of the papaers was summat to do with science. I don't think I wrote many answers seriously. For one or two i just wrote WTF!? or LOL WUT?

haha if you actually did you're a legend.

I have five hours a week this coming semester...two on a monday, three on a friday :P

Which uni are you at andy? I've applied for Teesside, Bolton, Nottingham, Manchester and Kingston. Not sure which I favour tbh. Had offers accepted by Teesside and Kingston so far, awaiting reply for others.

Bolton is shat. Went on an open day...i think they would of accepted me if i had failed all my A-level's.

Teesside, well i think it's up and coming, but i wouldn't go there myself...ask Sean though :P

An Andy, that timetable is awesome :p, i have at least an hour everyday :(

And i think he is at Manchester?.

Bolton is shat. Went on an open day...i think they would of accepted me if i had failed all my A-level's.

Teesside, well i think it's up and coming, but i wouldn't go there myself...ask Sean though :P

An Andy, that timetable is awesome :p, i have at least an hour everyday :(

And i think he is at Manchester?.

Manc is probably my first choice tbh, then teesside, then kingston, then nottingham and bolton. I knew bolton was **** as a uni, but i'm more bothered about where it's located. I wanna be somewhere lively. Only thing putting me off teesside is where it is :P

I go to Teesside University, it's not **** like most people make it out to be, i guess it really depends what course your actually intending on doing really.

What are course are you thinking of taking?

yeah teesside unis good for sports n stuff, one of the best i think so its not all bad

just gets a bad rep for takin anyone no matter what the results i think

Yea that is true, it depends what course you go for, some are better than others.

I've heard that as well, i don't like how they do that, i suppose it encourages more young people to go to uni to get a better qualification (which in itself is good!) but it seems to lower the standard of the uni.

Back