United for life- Nemanja Vidic.

i would hugely disagree

Well when Vidic was growing up... I mean at 10-15. not 0-8, Because at 10-15 is where you really grow bonds to things. Manchester United where becoming the commerical brand they are now, and was the worlds richest club. With players such as Stam, giggs, Yorke, Cole, Scholes, Beckham, Sheringham, Even King Eric...... Now the worlds richest club, the first "Brand" football club... Disagree all you like, but that is the facts.

shocking.

I just can't see any reason why he'd feel the need to leave, the fans love him, he is the club captain. He has achieved a lot since joining United and he can achieve a whole lot more from now till the day he retires.

But all players want to the best. He is playing for the biggest club in England without a dout but he wasent bought up in England so i very much dout that was his dream. If Barca or Real come knocking then both Utd and Vidic would find it hard to say no without a dout.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

You really won't him to leave don't u? ;)

Not at all, i have no feelings towards him staying or going. Im just saying what i think will happen.

I really do not see him going to Madrid/Barcelona. He's made it abundantly clear he wants to stay at United, so to me saying whether or not he goes there, is pretty much pointless. If I was him, I'd stay at a club like United. Who wouldn't with the history the club has, and the manager they have.

based on nothing you create a ridiculous argument...

Well when Vidic was growing up... I mean at 10-15. not 0-8, Because at 10-15 is where you really grow bonds to things. Manchester United where becoming the commerical brand they are now, and was the worlds richest club. With players such as Stam, giggs, Yorke, Cole, Scholes, Beckham, Sheringham, Even King Eric...... Now the worlds richest club, the first "Brand" football club... Disagree all you like, but that is the facts.

Vidic will more than likely have had more dreams of playing for Barca or Real than Utd. Like i said i might be wrong but when Barca or Real want someone they normally get them and thats because they are currently the 2 biggest clubs in the world.

Although everyone seems to make Rooney their favorite player, but according to me, Vidic is Utd's best player. Probably the best defender in the world, even as an Arsenal fan I must confess.

Vidic will more than likely have had more dreams of playing for Barca or Real than Utd. Like i said i might be wrong but when Barca or Real want someone they normally get them and thats because they are currently the 2 biggest clubs in the world.

based on what? you dont know anything about his childhood to suggest who he dreamed for playing for

Well if you say so then they must be, I must learn to bow down to your superior knowledge.

Im just pointing out the facts thats all. Barca and Real are bigger than Utd at this moment in time.

based on nothing you create a ridiculous argument...

I put my point out, i never started an argument at all. Like i said i might be wrong but its what i think will happen.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

based on what? you dont know anything about his childhood to suggest who he dreamed for playing for

Thats why i said more than likely not for definate, its just my views simple as that. My god people take things too seriously.

Are you basis this on the Fact Ronaldo( Born in a country next to spain) dreamed of playing for Madrid... And as i have already said, Utd where bigger then Madrid and still are then Barca commercially, SO your points seem to have no evidence, even reasons to support them, it is like me saying, Michael Essiens dream was clearly to play for Madrid so he will.

Im just pointing out the facts thats all. Barca and Real are bigger than Utd at this moment in time.

I put my point out, i never started an argument at all. Like i said i might be wrong but its what i think will happen.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Thats why i said more than likely not for definate, its just my views simple as that. My god people take things too seriously.

I can understand Barcelona maybe being bigger slightly what with their recent success but what have Madrid done of late to make them bigger than us? And like I said, Manchester United have had just as much success than both of them in an tougher league and may have a slightly bigger fan base. If anything the clubs are on a par with eachother but they aren't both bigger than United.

its not even more than likely, there is no evidence.

Fantastic player, even despite his difficult opening he has played with his body on the line, and improved to become of one best defenders in the world. what a bargain signing he was

its not even more than likely, there is no evidence.

Fantastic player, even despite his difficult opening he has played with his body on the line, and improved to become of one best defenders in the world. what a bargain signing he was

That's why I envy you guys. You have another John Terry. Never scared to put his body on the line in the name of the cause. Jammy sods lol

That's why I envy you guys. You have another John Terry. Never scared to put his body on the line in the name of the cause. Jammy sods lol

you mean you have another Nemanja Vidic ;) lol

brilliant find by the Utd scouting team though, I remember his debut game along with Paddy Evra away to Citeh and god they both have awful games but look how they have both turned out, credit to Sir Alex.

lol yeah, defenders like that are few and far between. the way he plays and talks about the club is very heartwarming, very straight talker, even admitted to initially being very annoyed with rooneys comments about leaving and the players not quite good enugh

Are you basis this on the Fact Ronaldo( Born in a country next to spain) dreamed of playing for Madrid... And as i have already said, Utd where bigger then Madrid and still are then Barca commercially, SO your points seem to have no evidence, even reasons to support them, it is like me saying, Michael Essiens dream was clearly to play for Madrid so he will.

If Madrid really wanted Essien then they proberly could get him. Plus Utd's owners wouldnt say no to 30mill+ to help pay off some of their debts. Honestly people take this way to seriously lol, all i said is i think he might leave one day its no biggie is it. This may shock you but im only right 98% of the time.

lol yeah, defenders like that are few and far between. the way he plays and talks about the club is very heartwarming, very straight talker, even admitted to initially being very annoyed with rooneys comments about leaving and the players not quite good enugh

That's Man Citys problems. Spending a fortune on a quick fix, but if they scouted like Man Utd and Everton, they'd discover some absolute gems. Like when he picked up Cahill for example. There's some real quality in leagues like the Championship, and League 1. Like Man Utd and Everton, they should just take a chance. As Man Utd and Everton have shown, it can usually pay off

If Madrid really wanted Essien then they proberly could get him. Plus Utd's owners wouldnt say no to 30mill+ to help pay off some of their debts. Honestly people take this way to seriously lol, all i said is i think he might leave one day its no biggie is it. This may shock you but im only right 98% of the time.

Oh My Bad i thought you where the master of football knowledge, my Bad, If they want to bid 30+ there loss... He wont leave anytime soon.

That's Man Citys problems. Spending a fortune on a quick fix, but if they scouted like Man Utd and Everton, they'd discover some absolute gems. Like when he picked up Cahill for example. There's some real quality in leagues like the Championship, and League 1. Like Man Utd and Everton, they should just take a chance. As Man Utd and Everton have shown, it can usually pay off

Too true, suspect city will fins a way to try and spend more, again. In the way they approach the game in looking for talent and buying players, their players and their manager, Everton to me are like United without the money, i would dearly love to see what they could do with a decent financial footing. I think thats why I would love the idea of Moyes taking over at United

Too true, suspect city will fins a way to try and spend more, again. In the way they approach the game in looking for talent and buying players, their players and their manager, Everton to me are like United without the money, i would dearly love to see what they could do with a decent financial footing. I think thats why I would love the idea of Moyes taking over at United

Please don't take Moyes :'(. Saying that, he said few weeks ago he wants a long term contract at Everton, and wants to stay as long as possible.
Can see why Man Utd fans would like him there though-I don't even have to go into detail and rave all about him lol. But you're definately right about City. They're probably gonna pay a fortune for younger players who have immense talent, and just let them rot in the reserves, unlike the aforementioned clubs, wasting possible future international talent in some cases. Thats why I think club takeovers like City had, potentially could ruin players, for the reasons I mentioned. Great for the smaller clubs who may need the money, not so great for the players.