United for life- Nemanja Vidic.

He's a great defender and looks happy at United but don't believe everything he says mate, Torres and Ronaldo said they would stay but left :(.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Please don't take Moyes :'(. Saying that, he said few weeks ago he wants a long term contract at Everton, and wants to stay as long as possible.
Can see why Man Utd fans would like him there though-I don't even have to go into detail and rave all about him lol. But you're definately right about City. They're probably gonna pay a fortune for younger players who have immense talent, and just let them rot in the reserves, unlike the aforementioned clubs, wasting possible future international talent in some cases. Thats why I think club takeovers like City had, potentially could ruin players, for the reasons I mentioned. Great for the smaller clubs who may need the money, not so great for the players.
Yeah, the difference between City and Real Madrid (both rich clubs) is that Madrid actually respect their talent (Ramos, Casillas, Raul, etc.) and they have more team chemistry because they don't have a new squad every year. If there is a flop at City then they sell him at the next opportunity and buy another expensive player to replace him. I mean, City's bench, including 'used to be' wonderkid Jo, cost like £50m overall (A rough guess) whereas Arsenal's whole team probably didn't cost that much!

If you're talking about Brazillians, Portuguese or Spanish people favouring a move to RM and Barcelona rather than staying in one of the biggest club in the world that made him their captain, the best centre-back in the world and had a good relationship with everyone on the team and the fans as well, I might buy that, but Vidic grew up in Serbia. He has little exposure to RM and Barcelona since he was a kid and I doubt they would be his "favourite team". And I believe Serbia is more exposed to the "British culture" than the Latin/Spanish culture.

Why would someone claim his own imagination and hope to be something quite possible to happen I will never know.

Can't believe CJACKO's post got so much attention in this thread.

You guys really are clueless, and the self-proclaimed King of Trolls got trolled - Learn2Internet.

Please don't take Moyes :'(. Saying that, he said few weeks ago he wants a long term contract at Everton, and wants to stay as long as possible.
Can see why Man Utd fans would like him there though-I don't even have to go into detail and rave all about him lol. But you're definately right about City. They're probably gonna pay a fortune for younger players who have immense talent, and just let them rot in the reserves, unlike the aforementioned clubs, wasting possible future international talent in some cases. Thats why I think club takeovers like City had, potentially could ruin players, for the reasons I mentioned. Great for the smaller clubs who may need the money, not so great for the players.

for me its the manner, more than the level, of the spending, there doesnt seem to be any coherent planning in what they do. They just wing it for anyone random star name that trying to buy towards a style or philosophy

A few of our young players could learn from Vidic's "never say die" attitude, and the way he seems to have embraced the ideals of the club.

for me its the manner, more than the level, of the spending, there doesnt seem to be any coherent planning in what they do. They just wing it for anyone random star name that trying to buy towards a style or philosophy

A few of our young players could learn from Vidic's "never say die" attitude, and the way he seems to have embraced the ideals of the club.

I love Vidic so much. There are times where he looks like he'd rather die than concede the goal. A few of our midfielders could learn from that kind of attitude, especially.

I love Vidic so much. There are times where he looks like he'd rather die than concede the goal. A few of our midfielders could learn from that kind of attitude, especially.

could do with a couple more players similar that (like Jack Rodwell, sorry ajt09)

could do with a couple more players similar that (like Jack Rodwell, sorry ajt09)

Ajt is going to hate us soon. Rodwell and then Moyes. We gave them Phil Neville though, so we deserve them in return. ;)

Ajt is going to hate us soon. Rodwell and then Moyes. We gave them Phil Neville though, so we deserve them in return. ;)

And Tim Howard and Louis Saha ;)

Vidic will more than likely have had more dreams of playing for Barca or Real than Utd. Like i said i might be wrong but when Barca or Real want someone they normally get them and thats because they are currently the 2 biggest clubs in the world.

Madrid wanted Ribery then Bayern showed who is the boss
Barca were desperate for Fabregas, still he is a Arsenal player.
Few clubs tried to unsettle Vidic, but he signed contract extension along with Evra.

Biggest of them all,

Valencia rejected move to Madrid in Jan window so that he could join United in the summer. He is latin American, so according to you, he should be dreaming of Madrid or Barca..

Can't believe CJACKO's post got so much attention in this thread.

You guys really are clueless, and the self-proclaimed King of Trolls got trolled - Learn2Internet.

You clearly dont know anything of anything... You think i got trolled, you think he made me bit, You where in a bit of a mood yestardy wherent you billy? and you call me clueless -- Learn2read and learn2interpretate.