Jake_gtfc_burrows
julianchelmsford
I7IDanny
I3east
RyanGolding10
AndrewPage14
Seano
rhys93

All positions now filled, should I release a template now, or wait for The Ultime FM God to give me the OK, or does that not even matter at all?

I'd say do the template now, as most of the people who signed up will be on

Righto, trying to work out what sort of info I'll need.
- I'm thinking each player has a CA of 100, with a PA of 180, or are they too high? too low?
- Each player can choose 2 Physical, 2 Mental, and 2 Technical attributes of which they can choose a level, ie out of 20, and they will have a maximum of 90 for these 6 attributes, so 15 for each on average, the rest will be randomly generated.
- Each player will be born in 1995 to ensure it remains as fair as possible, although DOB will be down to you

Righto, trying to work out what sort of info I'll need.
- I'm thinking each player has a CA of 100, with a PA of 180, or are they too high? too low?
- Each player can choose 2 Physical, 2 Mental, and 2 Technical attributes of which they can choose a level, ie out of 20, and they will have a maximum of 90 for these 6 attributes, so 15 for each on average, the rest will be randomly generated.
- Each player will be born in 1995 to ensure it remains as fair as possible, although DOB will be down to you

Done plenty of these before as a host, trust me with these.

CA 100, PA -10 is the best option for the game, along with 4 Physical, 5 Technical and 5 Mental attributes to be placed at 18/19 (As the CA scales the value down anyway)

1995 is good.

Editor, open Steam, go to Library, Click view>Tools on the drop down menus at the top, then D/L the Editor program.

Done plenty of these before as a host, trust me with these.

CA 100, PA -10 is the best option for the game, along with 4 Physical, 5 Technical and 5 Mental attributes to be placed at 18/19 (As the CA scales the value down anyway)

1995 is good.

Editor, open Steam, go to Library, Click view>Tools on the drop down menus at the top, then D/L the Editor program.

Alright cheers mate, I'll do it that way then

Also, for the person data, each player will have 100 points for the 8 attributes, if that seems reasonable?

And what would be a suitable reputation?

And also, I hope you's don't mind if I create myself as well like, sticking to the same template as you

Ignore the above, sorry like:

Just use this template:

Name:
Date of Birth:
Ethnicity:
Hair Colour:
Skin Tone:
City of Birth:
Nationality:
Height:
Weight:
Mental stats (5 set to 20):
Techinal stats (5 set to 20):
Physical stats: (3 set to 20):
Choose 2 (set to 20) of: Adaptability, Ambition, Controversy, Loyalty, Pressure, Proffesionalism, Sportsmanship, Temperament
Preferred Foot:
Favoured Club:

Pretty sure that's everything, although if I've missed something let me know like

Name: Andrew Page
Date of Birth: 12/08
Ethnicity: Northern European
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Tone: White
City of Birth: Wolverhampton
Nationality: English
Height: 180
Weight: 75
Mental stats (5 set to 20): Determination, Creativity, Decisions, Work Rate, Flair
Techinal stats (5 set to 20): Passing, Long shots, Free Kick Taking, Marking, Tackling
Physical stats: (3 set to 20): Strength, Agility, Pace
Choose 2 (set to 20) of: Ambition, Proffesionalism
Preferred Foot: Left
Favoured Club: Newcastle United

EDIT - Posistion: Centre Midfielder (20) Defensive Midfielder (18)

Last edited:
Name: Dan Newton
Date of Birth: 3/9
Ethnicity: North Euro
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Tone: 3
City of Birth: Bamber Bridge
Nationality: English
Height: 185
Weight: 73
Mental stats (5 set to 20): Creativity, Determination, Off the Ball, Anticipation, Flair
Techinal stats (5 set to 20): Passing, Long Shots, Dribbling, First Touch, Technique
Physical stats: (3 set to 20): Pace, Nat Fitness, Stamina
Choose 2 (set to 20) of: Ambition, Controversy
Preferred Foot: Right
Favoured Club: Manchester United

Missing Position? Mine is MC (18), AMC (20)

Name: Ryan Golding
Date of Birth: 27/02
Ethnicity:Northern european
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Tone:White
City of Birth: Sittingbourne
Nationality:English
Height:170 cm
Weight:61 Kg
Mental stats (5 set to 20): Determination, Concentration, Work Rate, Creativity, Decisions
Technical stats (5 set to 20):Tackling, First Touch, Technique, Dribbling, Long Throws
Physical stats: (3 set to 20):pace, Acceleration, Stamina
Choose 2 (set to 20) of:Ambition, Sportsmanship
Preferred Foot:Right
Favoured Club:Sittingbourne

Position? : Right-Back(20) Right Wing-Back (18) Center Defensive Midfielder(15)​

Last edited:
Ignore the above, sorry like:

Just use this template:

Name:
Date of Birth:
Ethnicity:
Hair Colour:
Skin Tone:
City of Birth:
Nationality:
Height:
Weight:
Mental stats (5 set to 20):
Techinal stats (5 set to 20):
Physical stats: (3 set to 20):
Choose 2 (set to 20) of: Adaptability, Ambition, Controversy, Loyalty, Pressure, Proffesionalism, Sportsmanship, Temperament
Preferred Foot:
Favoured Club:

Pretty sure that's everything, although if I've missed something let me know like

You've missed positions :L

Position :- Striker (20) AMC(18) MR (18)

Name: Sean Collum

Date of Birth: 13/6/94
Ethnicity:Northern Europe
Hair Colour: Brown
Skin Tone: White
City of Birth: Donegal
Nationality: Rep. of Ireland
Height: 165cm
Weight: 65kg
Mental stats (5 set to 20): Bravery , Composure , Creativity , Concetration , Determination
Techinal stats (5 set to 20): First touch , Dribbling , Passing , Long shots , technique
Physical stats: (3 set to 20): Pace , Agility , Natural fitness
Choose 2 (set to 20) of: Ambition, Loyalty
Preferred Foot: Right
Favoured Club: Celtic/Arsenal/Finn Harps

Last edited: