Thinking of setting the CA to 80, stats just seem too high for 15 year olds, they almost look good enough for Prem teams already, although they don't sign them.

EDIT:
We now have everyone in the list, you 10 + me. Just need to wait for everyone to decide on an appropriate CA, as I personally think that 100 seems a bit high judging by the ingame stats.

Last edited:
Thinking of setting the CA to 80, stats just seem too high for 15 year olds, they almost look good enough for Prem teams already, although they don't sign them.

EDIT:
We now have everyone in the list, you 10 + me. Just need to wait for everyone to decide on an appropriate CA, as I personally think that 100 seems a bit high judging by the ingame stats.

80 sounds good. It'd be more fun than everyone becoming world beaters at 17.

Righto, 80 it is.
I'll try and get an update up later today, mentioning who everybody joins etc. although it might not be till 7 ish, cause I'm going to watch Burton this afternoon, because Derby are away

All editing now done, transfer update hopefully up ASAP

July Transfer Update

10th: Jake Burrows signs two year youth contract at Hull
14th: Dan Newton signs three year youth contract at MK Dons
18th: Ryan Golding signs one year youth contract at Walsall

Bit of a quiet month overall

August News

2nd: Kristo Laur signs two year youth contract at Peterborough
4th: Young striker Joseph Southern joins Jake Burrows at Hull, signing a two year youth contract
5th: Andrew Page follows Kristo Laur into London Road, also signing a two year youth contract
6th: Nicholas Jameson rejects Scunthorpe
10th: Jake Burrows breaks both Hull's, and League Cup's, youngest ever player record, coming on as a substitute
Joseph Southern becomes Hull's, and the League Cup's, youngest ever goalscorer, after coming on as a sub
14th: Nicholas Jameson rejects Oldham
17th: Rhys Coombes signs two year youth contract at Notts County, while Nicholas Jameson joins their city rivals, Nottingham Forest, despite the fact that in real life, he absolutely ******* hates them.
21st: Rhys Coombes becomes the youngest ever League 1 player
30th: Dan Newton makes professional debut in a 3-0 loss to Bristol Rovers in the JPT, breaking records in the process

Playing at Stadium:MK... not too bad, should get a good amount of game time.

You doing half season screenshots or once a season ones?

Think I'll do once a season
And with monthly updates like this, or with a post for each player that lists achievements etc.? Which would you lot prefer?

Think I'll do once a season
And with monthly updates like this, or with a post for each player that lists achievements etc.? Which would you lot prefer?

Monthly Updates. Much better.

Kk, so similar to what I've been doing?
So annoyed I joined Forest though, the hate I feel for them in real life is genuinely incredible

Kk, so similar to what I've been doing?
So annoyed I joined Forest though, the hate I feel for them in real life is genuinely incredible

I once spent an entire 20 year BaP that I was hosting at Liverpool.

I'm a die-hard United fan :/

I once spent an entire 20 year BaP that I was hosting at Liverpool.

I'm a die-hard United fan :/

Haha, that's even worse than Derby v Forest, although with the East Midlands derby, there's so many links between the two sides, such as Clough, and then all the players that played for both during his time as manager, although I wasn't even alive then.

Peterborough, not too bad, hopefully get a strong season in the Championship :)

Not looking good for any of the Irish contingent though, with no interest in either Julian, Sean or Stephen