Jamo456

Reaction score
images

The Manchester Club Must Release Poached Stars
It was today uncovered in court that a number of the recent intake of youth players by Manchester united were obtained unlawfully, and went against the guidelines with regards to signings below the age of 17 set by the Football Association.

The FA today released the statement: "A number of recent signings made by Manchester United Football Club aroused suspicion with both the Premier League, and us, the Football Association. Upon further digging, it was found that in fact, these signings had gone against guidelines set following the Chelsea and Gael Kakuta scenario. The High Court have today ruled that these players, of which there are ten, must be released."

The names of the ten players have not yet been announced, but it is expected that they will be released within the next few days, with the permission of certain individuals.

So yeah, I know the background story is abit lame, but i wanted to be original, but if anyone would like to be one of the ten released players then just post on here. I'm going to attempt a story similar to that of The Ultime Football God, but this will only take place with his permission, seeing as his was the original.
If I get enough interest, I'll release templates so that I can create the players and set them as a free agent.

2 down, 8 more needed, although Danny, dunno whether I should let you in, you didn't let me in to your Be the Club game ;)
Haha, joking

count me in! whats needed to do? never seen one before! but i'll be in !

All you'll have to do, if we get enough interest, is follow a template that I'll set to give a few details like name, where you want to play etc.

So far we have:

StephenMUFC
Epsxe95
Jake_gtfc_burrows
julianchelmsford
I7IDanny
I3east

Last edited:
Need 5 more yet, think ten would be about the right amount