Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
This Story is where im going to become the best manager in the game overcome Sir Alex Ferguson

I will have a starting reputation of Sunday league footballer to make it even more challenging

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will also make sure i will be the best manager in all nations such as Asia Africa Europe north America south America and oceania this will be a long save

Reaction score
Good idea for a story, but you may want to post less and fit more into each post. Instead of posting a live feed, play a few days/weeks/months in-game and then post a longer update.

Reaction score
Good idea for a story, but you may want to post less and fit more into each post. Instead of posting a live feed, play a few days/weeks/months in-game and then post a longer update.
so like a monthly update of the game

Reaction score
to everyone that was reading this i will no longer be doing this story because it doesnt look very professional and because i have found a different challenege to do and that is to get portsmouth all the way to the premier league as they are in sky bet league 2 i will be making a story so please come and read